- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Sam & Max Episode 2: Situation: Comedy Cheats
publisher: Telltale Games
developer: Telltale Games
PIII 800, 256MB RAM, 230MB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Jan 07, 07 (released)
|» All About Sam & Max Episode 2: Situation: Comedy on ActionTrip|
Main Cheat Codes
NOTE: These are the main Sam & Max Episode 2: Situation: Comedy cheats that are usually applied by pressing down the right key combination. Please find the instructions on how to use these cheats below.
To access the Debug Mode, allowing you to instantaneously reach a specific area with all the required items, hold Ctrl, Shift, and D and double click the menu arrow at the top of the screen.
RATE THESE CHEATS
100 or 135
100 or 135
BACK TO TOP
Best game of E3 2013:
Vote for us to see more hot babes!