- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Serious Sam 2 Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox|
publisher: 2K Games
PIII 800, 256MB RAM, GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon 7000
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 10, 05
|» All About Serious Sam 2 on ActionTrip|
Start the game as usual, open up the console with [~] key and enter the following command (it is case sensitive):
Once enabled, close the console (press [~] again) and bring up the main menu by pressing the [Esc] key - now you can enable the basic cheat menu by pressing [F1]. Repeat as often as needed just remember you have to be in the main menu to trigger the cheatmenu with [F1].
Developer Cheat Mode
If you want to use the developer cheats simply use the following command instead:
Then use the following keys While playing:
[Y] - Ghost, go through walls
[G] - God mode
[U] - Auto aiming
[J] - Turbo, fast running
[I] - Invisibility
[L] - Fly mode
[K] - Kill all enemies on screen
[Insert] - Extra life
[PgUp] and [PgDn] - Chapter change
[ and ] - Real time factor
You can also disable the cheats with:
Cheat Mode (alternative)
Hold [Left Shift], then press [F3] [F4] [F3] [F3] [F4] at the main menu. Then, press [F1] to display the cheat menu.
Once you have saved the game with activated cheat mode you also need to remove the cheat status from the savegame. Go to:
.../Serious Sam 2/Content/SeriousSam2/PlayerProfiles/[Something]/SavedGames
and open the desired savegame with a text editor such as Notepad. Look for:
and change this to:
Save and start the game. The cheat status will now be deactivated with the beginning of the next chapter.
464 or 382
BACK TO TOP