- New Onimusha Trademark Spotted, Speculation Ensues
- Dead or Alive Extreme 3 Still Staying in Japan and Asia
- FEATURE: Fallout 4 Soundtrack Review
- Second King's Quest Chapter Releases Mid-December
- Mighty No. 9 Gameplay Trailer
- Star Wars Battlefront Battle of Jakku Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
Severance: The Blade of Darkness Cheats
developer: Rebel Act Studios
genre: Action Adventure
PII-400, 64MB RAM, 750MB HDD, 8MB 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 25, 00
|» All About Severance: The Blade of Darkness on ActionTrip|
Having recently completed severance blade of darkness, The ending credits revealed some interesting cheat codes. Since they were shown after the ending cinematic, they may only work once the game is finished.**
allmighty - Raises hp and stamina to maximum
tothepoint - All weapons
itemsgalore - This one speaks for itself
doorsnomore - Adds all keys on current level
levelend - Finishes current level
levelheaded - Maximum level gain
** there is a small chance these are the Barbarian only cheats as I have only finshed Severance with this class so far. Also, These cheats were revealed on the english version so they may or may not work for any other. (thanks: s.glass, sapphidia)
When level is loaded press "Esc" and go to GAME/ARENA/PLAYER CONFIGURATION choose character, enter name then save it and go back to game.
Amazon "PAMELA CHU"
F5 Camera Left
F6 Camera Right
P Change Mov
Dwarf "NO LEM KGB"
Edit Your Character
Just edit the chardata.py in the /stats dir to change stats of your character.
Another Way to Enable Some Cheats
Add this code at the end of Scripts\Menu.py file to enable some cheats:
import cheats cheats.ActivateMiscCheats()
cheats.ActivateLevelCheats() and start a new game.
It's not official change. Please, be careful. (thanks: Masklin)
Open the control.py file from your "config" game folder. At the end of the key bindings list, add the following line:
Next, open the defcontrol.py file from your "scripts" game folder and make the same addition. While in the game you may now press "P" for God Mode. Press "P" again to deactivate. You may bind this cheat to any key by substituting your choice for the "p" in the line above.
117 or 279
|»||Click here for more Severance: The Blade of Darkness cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Severance: The Blade of Darkness cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP