- COMIC: Geralt's Real-Time Beardness
- Mornin '15
- The Legend of Zelda Wii U Has Been Pushed Out of 2015
- Disney Sets Battlefront in Official Star Wars Timeline
- Hotfix Coming for Bloodborne Progession Bug
- PSN Discount Code Good All Weekend
- New Screenshots from Grand Theft Auto 5 PC
- Lords of the Fallen Developer Offers Kojima a Job
- Keri & Vader Podcasting With SGR
- REVIEW: Pillars of Eternity
Shadow Man Cheats
genre: Action Adventure
P166, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jul 31, 99
|» All About Shadow Man on ActionTrip|
Do the following to get access to a cheats
menu with options like invulnerability, all weapons, all items,
infinite ammo, level select, and many more.
Under the installed folder in the path DATA\SCRIPTS\MENUS\ENGLISH are three files: E3.MSC, DEBUG.MSC, AND RELEASE.MSC. Rename RELEASE.MSC to something like RELEASE.MEN, then copy DEBUG.MSC to RELEASE.MSC in this same folder.
Now, when the game is started, there will be added menus where many extra options can be set.
114 or 184
BACK TO TOP