- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
Shadow Man Cheats
genre: Action Adventure
P166, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jul 31, 99
|» All About Shadow Man on ActionTrip|
Do the following to get access to a cheats
menu with options like invulnerability, all weapons, all items,
infinite ammo, level select, and many more.
Under the installed folder in the path DATA\SCRIPTS\MENUS\ENGLISH are three files: E3.MSC, DEBUG.MSC, AND RELEASE.MSC. Rename RELEASE.MSC to something like RELEASE.MEN, then copy DEBUG.MSC to RELEASE.MSC in this same folder.
Now, when the game is started, there will be added menus where many extra options can be set.
114 or 182
BACK TO TOP