- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3, PC|
publisher: Klei Entertainment
developer: Klei Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: TBA
|» All About Shank on ActionTrip|
And it continues: Complete Single Player Campaign on Normal Mode
Backstory: Complete co-op campaign mode
Father forgive me...: Defeat the priest
Grindhouse: 100 Chainsaw kills
I'm just that good: Complete Single Player Campaign on Hard Mode
Just getting started: Take out 20 enemies
Making a name for yourself: Take out 100 enemies
Mow 'em Down: Take out 1000 enemies
Revenge is Sweet: Defeat cesar
Scars from the past: Defeat cassandra
The Meating: Defeat the butcher
The Wrong Guy: Defeat el raton
Changing your costume affects not just your character onscreen, but the close-up of Shank's head in the corner by your health meter. And the costumes are great! Scroll down for details of how to unlock each one.
10. DeathSpank Shank: Like ANY-S Shank, completing the game on any difficulty, then entering the code: Up X Down B Left Y Right A.
11. Shank the Gimp: All you have to do is complete 500 kills. 500 CREATURE kills. 500… rats. Or bats. Thankfully, not cats.
2. Kung Fu Shank: Give Shank a Bruce Lee makeover by scoring 1000 kills.
3. Wildman Shank: It's called "wildman," but there's a striking resemblance to Wolverine. Alas, you'll have to complete the game on hard to unlock those hairy arms.
4. Spartan Shank: Spartans never go solo. That's why you'll unlock this Gerard-Butler-in-300-esque costume if you complete the co-op backstory mission.
5. Red Pajamas Shank: Transform Shank into a red ninja by accomplishing a 150-hit combo. Yes, it's pretty tricky, but definitely do-able.
6. White Pajamas Shank: Everyone knows that red ninjas are more badass than white ninjas. That's why you only need to pull off a 100-hit combo to unlock the white pjs.
7. Horror Shank: This look unlocks with 100 chainsaw kills.
8. ANY-S Shank: Beat the game on any difficulty, then start a new game and enter the Konami Code: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A.
9. Dance Shank: Just complete the game on normal and this sweet 'do is all yours.
40 or 149
BACK TO TOP