- Transformers Devastation Launch Trailer
- Far Cry Primal Announced
- REVIEW: FIFA 16
- Destiny Is Getting Microtransactions
- Star Wars Battlefront PC Requirements
- No Man's Sky on The Late Show
- Mornin '15
- James Franco is in Another Trailer, Guitar Hero Live
- REVIEW: Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- CS: Global Offensive Still Top Seller on Steam
- Halo 5 The Hunt is On Trailer
- New Details for The Elder Scrolls Online Orsinium DLC
- REVIEW: LEGO Dimensions
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Finally Has Release Date
- Star Citizen Creator Taking Legal Action Against The Escapist
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Playstation 3, PC|
publisher: Klei Entertainment
developer: Klei Entertainment
|ESRB rating: M
release date: TBA
|» All About Shank on ActionTrip|
And it continues: Complete Single Player Campaign on Normal Mode
Backstory: Complete co-op campaign mode
Father forgive me...: Defeat the priest
Grindhouse: 100 Chainsaw kills
I'm just that good: Complete Single Player Campaign on Hard Mode
Just getting started: Take out 20 enemies
Making a name for yourself: Take out 100 enemies
Mow 'em Down: Take out 1000 enemies
Revenge is Sweet: Defeat cesar
Scars from the past: Defeat cassandra
The Meating: Defeat the butcher
The Wrong Guy: Defeat el raton
Changing your costume affects not just your character onscreen, but the close-up of Shank's head in the corner by your health meter. And the costumes are great! Scroll down for details of how to unlock each one.
10. DeathSpank Shank: Like ANY-S Shank, completing the game on any difficulty, then entering the code: Up X Down B Left Y Right A.
11. Shank the Gimp: All you have to do is complete 500 kills. 500 CREATURE kills. 500… rats. Or bats. Thankfully, not cats.
2. Kung Fu Shank: Give Shank a Bruce Lee makeover by scoring 1000 kills.
3. Wildman Shank: It's called "wildman," but there's a striking resemblance to Wolverine. Alas, you'll have to complete the game on hard to unlock those hairy arms.
4. Spartan Shank: Spartans never go solo. That's why you'll unlock this Gerard-Butler-in-300-esque costume if you complete the co-op backstory mission.
5. Red Pajamas Shank: Transform Shank into a red ninja by accomplishing a 150-hit combo. Yes, it's pretty tricky, but definitely do-able.
6. White Pajamas Shank: Everyone knows that red ninjas are more badass than white ninjas. That's why you only need to pull off a 100-hit combo to unlock the white pjs.
7. Horror Shank: This look unlocks with 100 chainsaw kills.
8. ANY-S Shank: Beat the game on any difficulty, then start a new game and enter the Konami Code: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A.
9. Dance Shank: Just complete the game on normal and this sweet 'do is all yours.
40 or 178
BACK TO TOP