- Resigned EA CEO Says "Gamers Will Learn to Love" Always-Online
- Final Fantasy XIV Marches to August 27th Re-Release
- Nintendo Schedules Next Direct Presentation on First Day of E3
- New Saints Row Hail to the Chief Video Series
- Grand Theft Auto 5 CE & SE Detailed
- EA Supporting Current-Gen Consoles Until 2017
- Mornin '13
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: May 21st, 2013
- Metro: Last Light Gets 4 DLC Packs Planned, Season Pass Available
- Ryse Confirmed as Xbox One Exclusive
- Battlefield 4 Will Be Available this Holiday for Next-Gen
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox One Media
- Forza Motorsport 5 Xbox One Screens & Trailer
- Xbox One Specs
Sid Meier's SimGolf Cheats
developer: Firaxis Games
PII-300, 32MB RAM, 600MB HDD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jan 23, 02 (released)
|» All About Sid Meier's SimGolf on ActionTrip|
The Ultimate Golfer
To create a golfer with all stats on 100% (in the demo), do the following:
1. create a new game, doesn't matter what theme you choose
2. create a new hole, doens't matter what size, just create one.
3. Open that hole (press 'h'), and choose to play a practise round.
4. now you can distribute points to your golfers skills, just add them the way you like it.
5. now, save your golfer (go to golferdetails, and press the disk button) and exit the game.
6. start a new game, go to your golfers details and load your saved golfer (press the folder icon and select the name of the golfer)
7. again, create and open a hole, play a practice round
8. you can now add 10 or more extra points to your golfer
9. again, save (overwrite) and exit.
10. repeat steps 6 through 9 until your golfer has every single stat on 100%
Now it's a piece of cake to win a golf tournament!
Simply press the "Shift" and "=" ("+") key on your keyboard to gain more money and access to landmarks. Note that you can continue to hold it down for some really obscene amounts of money.
NOTE: You can still make holes, but you can't open them while the keys are taped, so you have to untape one key, press "h" to open the hole, and tape that key again. YOU HAVE TO PRESS THEM IN THE ORDER "shift" "=".
113 or 118
BACK TO TOP