- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Sid Meier's SimGolf Cheats
developer: Firaxis Games
PII-300, 32MB RAM, 600MB HDD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jan 23, 02
|» All About Sid Meier's SimGolf on ActionTrip|
To enter the cheat mode, press [Ctrl] + S and then release both keys and type bombsheep.
The Ultimate Golfer
To create a golfer with all stats on 100% (in the demo), do the following:
1. create a new game, doesn't matter what theme you choose
2. create a new hole, doens't matter what size, just create one.
3. Open that hole (press 'h'), and choose to play a practise round.
4. now you can distribute points to your golfers skills, just add them the way you like it.
5. now, save your golfer (go to golferdetails, and press the disk button) and exit the game.
6. start a new game, go to your golfers details and load your saved golfer (press the folder icon and select the name of the golfer)
7. again, create and open a hole, play a practice round
8. you can now add 10 or more extra points to your golfer
9. again, save (overwrite) and exit.
10. repeat steps 6 through 9 until your golfer has every single stat on 100%
Now it's a piece of cake to win a golf tournament!
Money Cheat + Landmarks
Simply press the "Shift" and "=" ("+") key on your keyboard to gain more money and access to landmarks. Note that you can continue to hold it down for some really obscene amounts of money.
NOTE: You can still make holes, but you can't open them while the keys are taped, so you have to untape one key, press "h" to open the hole, and tape that key again. YOU HAVE TO PRESS THEM IN THE ORDER "shift" "=".
114 or 163
BACK TO TOP