- Elite Dangerous Heading to Xbox One
- Nvidia Announces New Gaming Console at GDC
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
- Unity 5 GDC Trailer Shows Potential
- The Witcher 3 GDC Gameplay Footage
- Over 20 Million PlayStation 4 Consoles Sold Worldwide
- Valve Announces Source 2 And More
- Mornin '15
- Large Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Coming
- Metal Gear Solid 5 Releases This September
- Slow Your Roll; There is No Valve Press Conference at 3p.m.
- Battlefield Hardline Premium Membership Program
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PS4 Officially Announced
- Fallout 4 @ E3 2015?
Silent Hunter 3 Cheats
PIII 1400, 512MB RAM, 1.5GB HDD, 64MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 15, 05
|» All About Silent Hunter 3 on ActionTrip|
To have the needed amount of renown to get the upgrades to your sub or to change your U-boat model use the following procedure (You have to be in the base after a mission for this cheat to work):
Enter the "\sh3\data\cfg\careers\" folder. Select the name of the folder that is the same as the career that you are using. Use a text editor to edit the file Patrols_0.cfg (make a backup first!). Scroll down to your last mission details and change the amount of DeltaRenown that you got paid.
Example: (DeltaRenown=498.750000 Change to DeltaRenown=6500.750000)
Save the file and start the game. You can now buy what you like in the game.
187 or 306
|»||Click here for more Silent Hunter 3 cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Silent Hunter 3 cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes for Silent Hunter 3|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes for this game|
BACK TO TOP