- Five Nights at Freddy's World is Back and Free
- PC Gaming Show Will Return to E3 2016
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Chaos Trailer
- Ubisoft Confirms Watch Dogs 2 to Release before April 2017
- Hitman Beta Starts Today
- FEATURE: 40 of the Worst Video Game Box Art
- XCOM 2 - Almost 70 Million Aliens Killed by Players
- ActionTrip Gameplay Videos: From Russia With Creed
- Need for Speed Dated for PC
- Mornin '16
- Destiny 2 in 2017, One More Expansion for Destiny This Year
- Firaxis Looking Into Performance Issues for XCOM 2
- Total War: Warhammer Empire Campaign Walkthrough
- Ubisoft Confirms No Assassin's Creed Game in 2016
- Blade & Soul Now Has 2 Million Players
- Quantum Break Live Action Trailer
- Quantum Break Preorder Bonuses, Xbox One Bundle, and Oh Yeah, PC Version
- Titanfall 2 Arriving in 2 Years Time
Sim Theme Park Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 31, 99
|» All About Sim Theme Park on ActionTrip|
- FAQ (4KB)
Start a small park with 4 puzzle games close together, 2 rides, 1 food, 1 bathroom and a gate price of $0. If you set it up so all 4 puzzle are within view of each other, you can do the global price raise/lower for all puzzles when all 4 are active (making 40k a pop) The $0 gate price gets them in fast. Set the prizes value to $10 and a maximum win possibility. That makes them happy, stay longer and play more. Puzzle sideshow works best because it gives you time to raise the price while the customer is playing.
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "global" file in the "data/levels/space" or "data/levels/fantasy" folders. Change "keys.to enter" to a desired number.
Get a golden ticket
Here is a easy way to get a golden ticket. When the little guy on the bottom say that you are close of getting a golden ticket you put the park entrance fee to 5 $ and you will have so many people come.
Soup up your game
If you want to really soup up your game, like having your guests pay 10000 for entrance without thinking, open up your standard.sam file or any other *.sam files in that matter. Works like a charm, but remember to backup the original.
Pause the game and type in "coaster" then unpause it and type "iampoor". You will then have infinite cash.
131 or 269
BACK TO TOP