- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Mornin '14
- COMIC: Divine Kardashian: Original Sin
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
- Rainbow Six Siege
Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege E3 Trailer
Sim Theme Park Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 31, 99
|» All About Sim Theme Park on ActionTrip|
- FAQ (4KB)
Start a small park with 4 puzzle games close together, 2 rides, 1 food, 1 bathroom and a gate price of $0. If you set it up so all 4 puzzle are within view of each other, you can do the global price raise/lower for all puzzles when all 4 are active (making 40k a pop) The $0 gate price gets them in fast. Set the prizes value to $10 and a maximum win possibility. That makes them happy, stay longer and play more. Puzzle sideshow works best because it gives you time to raise the price while the customer is playing.
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "global" file in the "data/levels/space" or "data/levels/fantasy" folders. Change "keys.to enter" to a desired number.
Get a golden ticket
Here is a easy way to get a golden ticket. When the little guy on the bottom say that you are close of getting a golden ticket you put the park entrance fee to 5 $ and you will have so many people come.
Soup up your game
If you want to really soup up your game, like having your guests pay 10000 for entrance without thinking, open up your standard.sam file or any other *.sam files in that matter. Works like a charm, but remember to backup the original.
Pause the game and type in "coaster" then unpause it and type "iampoor". You will then have infinite cash.
128 or 198
BACK TO TOP