- Money Glitch Found in Gran Turismo 6
- Telltale's Game of Thrones will be 'Multi-year, Multi-title'
- Peggle 2 Multiplayer Coming for Free
- Miiverse and Network ID System Now on 3DS
- Second Season of The Walking Dead Releases for Xbox on Dec 18th
- Markus Persson Refused a Job Offer at Valve
- Watch Your Back in the World of Spycraft
- Mornin '13
- The Witcher 3 In-Game Prettiness
- Payne + Wake = Quantum Break
- Halo: Spartan Assault Releases on Xbox One in December
- Konami Asks for Skullgirls to be Pulled from Xbox Live and PSN
- Battlefield 4 Patches Rolling Out Today
- Two New Titan Classes for Titanfall Revealed at VGX
- Ground Zeroes Xbox Trailer Announces Release Date
- No Man's Sky Debut Trailer
SimCity 3000 Cheats
P166, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jan 31, 99 (released)
|» All About SimCity 3000 on ActionTrip|
Press [Ctrl][Alt][Shift][C] in the game and enter:
CODE: pay tribute to your king
EFFECT: gives all the reward buildings cheat
CODE: let's make a deal
EFFECT: neighbor/business deals offered
CODE: i like red tape
EFFECT: all ordinances become available
CODE: nerdz rool
EFFECT: high tech industry
CODE: i am weak
EFFECT: Makes buildings, utilities, zoning, transportation, planting trees and creating surface water free.
CODE: call cousin Vinnie
EFFECT: A new petitioner item will appear in the Meet window, announcing a "Local Fundraising Event." This, um, "businessman" will offer you some cash, no questions asked. Should you choose to accept his offer, you'll notice a little extra cash in your coffers.
EFFECT: This code isn't available to just anybody, you have to prove your integrity first. Use the "call cousin Vinnie" cheat and refuse his immoral offer. Then use the "zyxwvu" cheat and the beautiful SimCity Castle will appear in your Rewards menu. In addition to looking cool, the castle boosts land value, aura, and does other wonderful things to the surrounding area.
CODE: garbage in, garbage out
EFFECT: Makes all garbage buildings available.
CODE: power to the masses
EFFECT: Makes all power buildings available.
CODE: water in the desert
EFFECT: Makes all water buildings available.
CODE: Salt on
EFFECT: Changes the sea to salt water.
CODE: Salt off
EFFECT: Changes the sea to fresh water.
CODE: Terrain one up
EFFECT: Raises the terrain 1 unit
CODE: Terrain one down
EFFECT: Lowers the terrain 1 unit
CODE: Terrain ten up
EFFECT: Raises the terrain 10 units
CODE: Terrain ten down
EFFECT: Lowers the terrain 10 units
CODE: UFO Swarm
EFFECT: After typing the cheat code, Set Disaster to UFO and watch an extreme number of flying saucers descend upon your city.
CODE: The Birds
EFFECT: Look closely for a flock of seagulls flying above your fair city. And tell your Sims to cover their heads.
CODE: nerdz rool
EFFECT: Causes clean, hi-tech industry to be built in your Industrial Zones. All Buildings, All the Time
CODE: (You don't need the Cheat window for this one.)
Open and close the Power Plants menu
Open and close the Rewards & Opportunities menu
Open and close the Garbage Disposal menu
Open the Landmarks menu
EFFECT: When you open the Landmarks menu, you'll find that ALL the buildings in SimCity 3000 are now available to you!
CODE: Simon Says
EFFECT: The following codes cause the Newsticker to display something unusual.
CODES WITH FUNNY RESPONSES:
Add every building to the landmarks window
1. Open the power plant window, and then close it with the X button in the top right hand corner.
2. Now open the Rewards and opportunities window, and then close it with the X.
3. Now open the Garbage disposal window, and close it with the X.
4. And Finally, open the Landmarks window and you'll have every building in the game.
SimCity 2000 music
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "audio.ini" file in the "/game/res/sound" sub-directory in the game directory. Locate the "SimCity 200 Theme" line in the file. Change the numbers that follow that entry from "0,0,0,1" to "0,1,0,1". The music from SimCity 2000 will now accessible during the game from the preferences screen.
Import unlimited money
Note: SimCity 2000 is required for this trick. Create a city within SimCity 2000 using the "More money" cheat in that game. After accumulating enough money, save and exit the game. Start SimCity 3000, click "Load City" and load the recently created SimCity 2000 city. You will have the desired terrain with the money.
209 or 163
BACK TO TOP