- Sega Steam Sale Weekend
- Liu Kang Confirmed in Latest Mortal Kombat X Trailer
- FEATURE: Why Are Games Good, But Not Great?
- Codemasters Announces F1 2015
- MotoGP 15 Announced
- Free-to-Play Halo PC Game for Russia Only
- Mornin '15
- Game of Thrones Episode 3 Launch Trailer
- Star Citizen Collects over $76 in Crowdfunding
- Broken Age Going to PS4 and Vita in April
- BioWare 'Cannot' Say When Dragon Age DLC Will Go to Other Platforms
- PlayStation 4 2.50 Firmware Update Rolls Out March 26th
SimCity Societies Cheats
developer: Tilted Mill Entertainment
PIV 1700, 512MB RAM, 2.1GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 13, 07
|» All About SimCity Societies on ActionTrip|
Press [Enter] while playing and then enter the following codes:
MoneyTree # - Set the current money to #.
Burn - Sets fire to the selected building!
Eureka - Toggle availability of all buildings.
SetHappiness # - Set the Happiness value of the currently selected sim to #.
allsick # - Randomly disease # sims. Use "0" to cure all sims.
allinjure # - Randomly injure # sims. Use "0" to cure all sims.
reward - Toggle reward buildings.
whatsaguzzardo - Toggle building actions visits.
orbo - Toggle energy costs.
partridge - Make all Sims happy, like the lame Partridge Family.
spawn - ?
damage # - Damage (or repair) the selected building.
win - Win the Jack of all Trade achievement (trophy) and its rewards.
showgrid - Toggle green grid lines on the map.
setemi [1/0] - Toggle street lamps on/off.
injure [1/0] - Toggle injury of the selected sim.
sick [1/0] - Toggle sickness of the selected sim.
kill - Kill the selected sim.
allhappy # - Set the happiness of all sims.
warn [word] - Show the word in a red box on the top of the screen.
malert - Display an alert message in the upper-left.
satisfy - Toggle citizen satisfaction off/on.
NoFire - Toggle Fire.
alert [word] - Display a green-coloured alert on the upper-right.
KillAll - Kill all sims.
304 or 300
BACK TO TOP