- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
SimCity Societies Cheats
developer: Tilted Mill Entertainment
PIV 1700, 512MB RAM, 2.1GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 13, 07
|» All About SimCity Societies on ActionTrip|
Press [Enter] while playing and then enter the following codes:
MoneyTree # - Set the current money to #.
Burn - Sets fire to the selected building!
Eureka - Toggle availability of all buildings.
SetHappiness # - Set the Happiness value of the currently selected sim to #.
allsick # - Randomly disease # sims. Use "0" to cure all sims.
allinjure # - Randomly injure # sims. Use "0" to cure all sims.
reward - Toggle reward buildings.
whatsaguzzardo - Toggle building actions visits.
orbo - Toggle energy costs.
partridge - Make all Sims happy, like the lame Partridge Family.
spawn - ?
damage # - Damage (or repair) the selected building.
win - Win the Jack of all Trade achievement (trophy) and its rewards.
showgrid - Toggle green grid lines on the map.
setemi [1/0] - Toggle street lamps on/off.
injure [1/0] - Toggle injury of the selected sim.
sick [1/0] - Toggle sickness of the selected sim.
kill - Kill the selected sim.
allhappy # - Set the happiness of all sims.
warn [word] - Show the word in a red box on the top of the screen.
malert - Display an alert message in the upper-left.
satisfy - Toggle citizen satisfaction off/on.
NoFire - Toggle Fire.
alert [word] - Display a green-coloured alert on the upper-right.
KillAll - Kill all sims.
301 or 290
BACK TO TOP