- Zen Studios Announces South Park Pinball
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- Fresh Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Screens
- Star Citizen Smashes Crowdfunding Record, Now on $55M
- Watch Dogs 2 to Get More Emergent Stories
- Concept Art for Uncharted 4 Surfaces
- Sunset Overdrive Shots Are Pretty Colorful as Expected
- Mornin '14
- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
SimCity Societies Cheats
developer: Tilted Mill Entertainment
PIV 1700, 512MB RAM, 2.1GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 13, 07
|» All About SimCity Societies on ActionTrip|
Press [Enter] while playing and then enter the following codes:
MoneyTree # - Set the current money to #.
Burn - Sets fire to the selected building!
Eureka - Toggle availability of all buildings.
SetHappiness # - Set the Happiness value of the currently selected sim to #.
allsick # - Randomly disease # sims. Use "0" to cure all sims.
allinjure # - Randomly injure # sims. Use "0" to cure all sims.
reward - Toggle reward buildings.
whatsaguzzardo - Toggle building actions visits.
orbo - Toggle energy costs.
partridge - Make all Sims happy, like the lame Partridge Family.
spawn - ?
damage # - Damage (or repair) the selected building.
win - Win the Jack of all Trade achievement (trophy) and its rewards.
showgrid - Toggle green grid lines on the map.
setemi [1/0] - Toggle street lamps on/off.
injure [1/0] - Toggle injury of the selected sim.
sick [1/0] - Toggle sickness of the selected sim.
kill - Kill the selected sim.
allhappy # - Set the happiness of all sims.
warn [word] - Show the word in a red box on the top of the screen.
malert - Display an alert message in the upper-left.
satisfy - Toggle citizen satisfaction off/on.
NoFire - Toggle Fire.
alert [word] - Display a green-coloured alert on the upper-right.
KillAll - Kill all sims.
300 or 283
BACK TO TOP