- No Cyberpunk 2077 News Until 2017
- Screentendo Turns Your Screen into Super Mario Bros.
- Serious Issues with Ultra Street Fighter IV for PS4
- Technomancer Screens
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection June 2015
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Supremacy DLC Trailer
- Ubisoft Sale at the PlayStation Store
- Mornin '15
- The Witcher 3 PC Gets New Patch
- Square Enix Announces Active Time Reports for Final Fantasy XV
- Until Dawn Launch Date Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
SimCity Societies Cheats
developer: Tilted Mill Entertainment
PIV 1700, 512MB RAM, 2.1GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 13, 07
|» All About SimCity Societies on ActionTrip|
Press [Enter] while playing and then enter the following codes:
MoneyTree # - Set the current money to #.
Burn - Sets fire to the selected building!
Eureka - Toggle availability of all buildings.
SetHappiness # - Set the Happiness value of the currently selected sim to #.
allsick # - Randomly disease # sims. Use "0" to cure all sims.
allinjure # - Randomly injure # sims. Use "0" to cure all sims.
reward - Toggle reward buildings.
whatsaguzzardo - Toggle building actions visits.
orbo - Toggle energy costs.
partridge - Make all Sims happy, like the lame Partridge Family.
spawn - ?
damage # - Damage (or repair) the selected building.
win - Win the Jack of all Trade achievement (trophy) and its rewards.
showgrid - Toggle green grid lines on the map.
setemi [1/0] - Toggle street lamps on/off.
injure [1/0] - Toggle injury of the selected sim.
sick [1/0] - Toggle sickness of the selected sim.
kill - Kill the selected sim.
allhappy # - Set the happiness of all sims.
warn [word] - Show the word in a red box on the top of the screen.
malert - Display an alert message in the upper-left.
satisfy - Toggle citizen satisfaction off/on.
NoFire - Toggle Fire.
alert [word] - Display a green-coloured alert on the upper-right.
KillAll - Kill all sims.
304 or 305
BACK TO TOP