- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Singles: Flirt Up Your Life Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
PIII 500, 64MB RAM, 16MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: May 24, 04
|» All About Singles: Flirt Up Your Life on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (8KB)
Locate the file "game.cfg" in the config folder of the game's installation directory. Open the file with Notepad and search for the word "money". Change the amount to 999999999 for max money.
Use a text editor to edit the "savegame?.dat" (where ? is the number for the saved game) file in the "savegame" directory in the game folder. Search for the word "money" in the file and change the number behind it to "999999".
Get Your Money Back
Go into the building mode and build a long wall. Delete the wall and build it a second time. This time the wall won't cost anything and if you delete it now you'll get the money that it would have cost you to build it back. Repeat this a few times until you have all the money you need.
Change character in the middle of the game
Save the game (say game #2). Now open the file savegame2Info.dat. Search for the string "archtype" in the file. Play with this number to keep changing the character you're playing. There's 2 of them. One for the elaine skeleton and one for the Mike skeleton.
Modify the effects of the various activities
Once again, open the file savegame2Info.dat (or whatever the savegame number is) and look for the string "-0" (minus zero) in the file. Replace it with "0". Now, no matter what action you perform, all the bars in the game (body, love, comfort, etc...) will only increase.
Change Level of Nudity in Singles: Flirt Up Your Life
Tired of your potential lovers wearing those drab black boxes when you get naked? Well, try new RAWHIDE! Use Notepad to edit game.cfg file in the config folder of the game directory (back it up first!). Look for the following lines:
# level of nudity
lon = 2
and replace the 2 with 10 so it looks like:
# level of nudity
lon = 10
147 or 246
BACK TO TOP