- Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition Confirmed
- Bethesda Agrees to Remove Paid Mods from Steam Workshop
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Screens
- Just Cause 3 Gameplay Footage Shows Grapple Hook Fun
- Mornin '15
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward Benchmark Software Check Available
- Shocker: Gears of War Remastered in the Pipeline
- REVIEW: Grand Theft Auto 5
- Silent Hills Officially Canned
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Tournament Canceled Due to Connectivity Problems
- Batman: Arkham Knight All Who Follow You Trailer
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Official Reveal Trailer
Singles: Flirt Up Your Life Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
PIII 500, 64MB RAM, 16MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: May 24, 04
|» All About Singles: Flirt Up Your Life on ActionTrip|
- SAVEGAME (8KB)
Locate the file "game.cfg" in the config folder of the game's installation directory. Open the file with Notepad and search for the word "money". Change the amount to 999999999 for max money.
Use a text editor to edit the "savegame?.dat" (where ? is the number for the saved game) file in the "savegame" directory in the game folder. Search for the word "money" in the file and change the number behind it to "999999".
Get Your Money Back
Go into the building mode and build a long wall. Delete the wall and build it a second time. This time the wall won't cost anything and if you delete it now you'll get the money that it would have cost you to build it back. Repeat this a few times until you have all the money you need.
Change character in the middle of the game
Save the game (say game #2). Now open the file savegame2Info.dat. Search for the string "archtype" in the file. Play with this number to keep changing the character you're playing. There's 2 of them. One for the elaine skeleton and one for the Mike skeleton.
Modify the effects of the various activities
Once again, open the file savegame2Info.dat (or whatever the savegame number is) and look for the string "-0" (minus zero) in the file. Replace it with "0". Now, no matter what action you perform, all the bars in the game (body, love, comfort, etc...) will only increase.
Change Level of Nudity in Singles: Flirt Up Your Life
Tired of your potential lovers wearing those drab black boxes when you get naked? Well, try new RAWHIDE! Use Notepad to edit game.cfg file in the config folder of the game directory (back it up first!). Look for the following lines:
# level of nudity
lon = 2
and replace the 2 with 10 so it looks like:
# level of nudity
lon = 10
147 or 275
BACK TO TOP