- COMIC: The Long Arm of Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Sony Close PSP PSN Access in a Few Regions
- Magicka 2 Karaoke Contest
- PlayStation 4 #1 Console Seller 8 Months in a Row
- EA Launches Official FIFA TV Commercial
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead Season 2 Review
- EA Claims that the New iPhones are Comparable to New Gen Consoles
- Grand Theft Auto V PC & Next-Gen Versions Dated
Slave Zero Cheats
genre: Action Adventure
PII266, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 31, 99
|» All About Slave Zero on ActionTrip|
In the game, press "T" (Chat key) and
/goodies - Weapons Upgraded
/i win - Win Current Mission
/big ass - Exits Game
/onass - Throws Player Backwards
/ouch - Hurts Player
/wilcox - Makes Player Shake
/3prong - Toggles Shadows On/Off
/weezie - Enemies Ignore You
/mission NAME - Go to Mission NAME (See Names Below)
Mission Names (use with /mission cheat):
The game moves the health and ammo locations when each level
is loaded, so do a new search for weapon one ammo. When this
is found, freeze it at hex 2c 01. Weapon two will be four
bytes more. Freeze it at hex 64. Weapon three will be four
bytes further. Freeze it at hex 32. Health will be hex 18e
less than the address of the first byte of weapon 1. Freeze
it at hex c8.
.ini Cheat Method:
Submitted by: Sze Leung
1) Go to the toolsTools folder in the SlaveZero CD-ROM Disc. Copy the following files to the Data folder in the Slave Zero folder in your hard disk: (Typical: "C:Program FilesInfogramesSlave ZeroData")
2) Now go to the toolsIni folder in the CD. Copy the following files also to the Data folder as mentioned above:
3) Using a text editor (eg: Notepad), open the .ini files. SlaveZero.ini contains settings for a Medium difficulty game. SlaveZeroEasy.ini contains those for Easy difficulty and SlaveZeroHard.ini contain settings for Hard difficulty. You can change settings (eg. Weapon damage, Enemy health, your max ammo etc.) to what ever you like.
4) After you have changed the settings, save and exit the text editor.
5) Run ini2dat.exe on your hard disk. In the Source Ini File text box, enter the .ini file that you edited. You can click on the ... button to select the file.
6) In the Destination Dat Path text box, enter C:Program FilesInfogramesSlave ZeroData. (If you installed the game to different path, change it to the correct path and add Data folder behind.)
7) In the Zip File text box, enter C:Program FilesInfogramesSlave ZeroDatadat.zip. (Again, change the file name to suit yourself.)
8) When everything is ready, click the Run button. The program will compile the .ini file and save it into the zip file.
9) Load up Slave Zero and play with the new settings!
Alternate Cheat Method
Go in you your SZ folder (by default C:Program FilesInfogramesSlave Zero) in there you should see the szOptions.ini file. Open it and under [Settings] you will find these:
Now, make it look like this:
Now, when in the game, you are invincible, and have unlimited ammo! You can also press "R" to fly.
Die at the same time you kill a Boss. This is best done when fighting Revenent Prime. Get him down to very low health and wait until he starts to destroy the building you are standing on, then let him have it. As you fall to your death the game will continue to show a short FMV sequence, and you will start the next level with 0 health. Enemies will not be able to kill you, but you can still die if you fall off the level. Note: The health warning will constantly sound.
102 or 142
BACK TO TOP