- Beyond Good & Evil Sequel Still Very Much Alive
- Sacred 3 Launch Trailer
- Voting Poll: Cheaper Games
- Call of Duty: DLC, DLC... DLC?
- FIFA 15 Agility and Control Trailer
- Mornin '14
- New BioWare Teaser Emerges
- Rayman Creator Forms New Studio
- PlayStation Sales Improve Sony's Financial Results
- Gearbox Ask Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit to be Dropped
- Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4 Pre-order via Steam
- F1 2014 Announced, Trailer & Screens Released
- Shadow of Mordor The Wraith Trailer
- Square Enix Reveals Gamescom Line-up, No Deus Ex
Sonic CD Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 31, 95
|» All About Sonic CD on ActionTrip|
Press Down, Down, Down, Left, Right, [Space] at the title screen to enable the sound test screen and chat mode. Enter and play one of the corresponding sound combinations to activate the corresponding cheat function:
PCM12, DA11 - Debug mode
PCM07, DA07 - Bonus levels
PCM03, DA01 - Display artwork
PCM12, DA25 - Human-faced Sonic
PCM04, DA21 - Hercules Sonic
PCM11, DA09 - "Revenge of the Mutant Artwork"
Press Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, [Space] at the title screen. You can choose any past, present, or future level to play. However, when you warp or finish the level you will return to the title screen.
Development team high scores
Press Right, Right, Up, Up, Down, [Space] at the title screen.
Rewards for Time Attack mode
Having your total record in Time Attack mode under certain times will unlock special features.
D.A. Garden: Beat Time Attack mode in under 37'27''57
Sound Test: Have your total record be under four minutes.
Special Stages in Time Attack: Beat Time Attack mode in under 30'21''05
Stage Select: Have your total record be under five minutes.
Visual Mode: Beat Time Attack mode in under 25'46''12
88 Miles Per Hour: Travel through time
All Stages Clear!: Finish the game
Dr. Eggman Got Served: Destroy Dr. Eggman's final machine
Heavy Metal: Defeat Metal Sonic without getting hurt
Just in Time!: Complete the Time Attack mode in under 25 minutes
Just one hug is enough: Get a hug from Amy
King of the Rings: Collect 200 Rings
Paradise Found: Complete a zone in the Good Future
Saviour of the Planet: Destroy all the robot teleporters and Metal Sonic holograms in the past
Statue Saviour: Find the angel statue in Wacky Workbench
Take the High Road: Pass the upper Signpost in Collision Chaos Zone 2
Treasure Hunter: Collect all the Time Stones
108 or 158
BACK TO TOP