- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Star Trek: Armada Cheats
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 29, 00
|» All About Star Trek: Armada on ActionTrip|
- BUILD FAQ (4KB)
press Enter and type in:
kobayashimaru - Skip to Next Mission
showmethemoney - Increases Money
phonehome - Chat List in Multiplayer Mode
screwyouguysimgoinghome - Boot List in Multiplayer Mode
canofwhoopass - 99 Additional Officers
youstopmecold - Faster building of ships
avoidance - Rise number of crew members
imouttastepwithreality - Unknown
First open the file RTS_CFG.H. Go to the line under difficulty settings and modify the line which says:
float EASY_DAMAGE = 0.5;
float HARD_DAMAGE = 2.0;
float EASY_DAMAGE = 0.0;
float HARD_DAMAGE = 0.0;
or whatever you want. Higher numbers make it harder. Then set the game difficulty to Easy or Hard. This will make your shields impervious to normal weapons fire. Any specials that naturally kill shields will still work.
Transport More People
Modify the same file as above (RTS_CFG.H.) and look for the line TRANSPORTER_MAX = 5;. Change this number to something higher and your transporters will carry more people each time.
Unlimited Money Trick
This cheat will allow any player with access to a NEBULA class starship with the GEMINI EFFECT to a source of unlimited money.
To do this have your NEBULA class parked close to a ship yard with another ship (should be a ship which can be quickly dismantled, [any of the first three classes of ships should work fine]) parked close. Fire the GEMINI EFFECT onto this ship and once it hits have the cloned ship sent for dismantling. If done quickly enough you will gain money for the dismantled ship, without losing any ships this process can then be repeated as many times as needed as a continuous source of money.
109 or 150
BACK TO TOP