- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Star Trek: Armada Cheats
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 29, 00
|» All About Star Trek: Armada on ActionTrip|
- BUILD FAQ (4KB)
press Enter and type in:
kobayashimaru - Skip to Next Mission
showmethemoney - Increases Money
phonehome - Chat List in Multiplayer Mode
screwyouguysimgoinghome - Boot List in Multiplayer Mode
canofwhoopass - 99 Additional Officers
youstopmecold - Faster building of ships
avoidance - Rise number of crew members
imouttastepwithreality - Unknown
First open the file RTS_CFG.H. Go to the line under difficulty settings and modify the line which says:
float EASY_DAMAGE = 0.5;
float HARD_DAMAGE = 2.0;
float EASY_DAMAGE = 0.0;
float HARD_DAMAGE = 0.0;
or whatever you want. Higher numbers make it harder. Then set the game difficulty to Easy or Hard. This will make your shields impervious to normal weapons fire. Any specials that naturally kill shields will still work.
Transport More People
Modify the same file as above (RTS_CFG.H.) and look for the line TRANSPORTER_MAX = 5;. Change this number to something higher and your transporters will carry more people each time.
Unlimited Money Trick
This cheat will allow any player with access to a NEBULA class starship with the GEMINI EFFECT to a source of unlimited money.
To do this have your NEBULA class parked close to a ship yard with another ship (should be a ship which can be quickly dismantled, [any of the first three classes of ships should work fine]) parked close. Fire the GEMINI EFFECT onto this ship and once it hits have the cloned ship sent for dismantling. If done quickly enough you will gain money for the dismantled ship, without losing any ships this process can then be repeated as many times as needed as a continuous source of money.
112 or 205
BACK TO TOP