- Mornin '15
- Xenoblade Chronicles X Set for 2015 Release
- Paid Mod Already Pulled from Steam Workshop
- FEATURE: A Mortal Kombat History Lesson From the Game Gear Days
- First Battlefield Hardline Patch is Mostly for PC
- Telltale Working on Marvel Game
- Resident Evil HD Sells 1 Million
- Peter Molyneux Speaks at Dubrovnik Reboot Festival
Star Trek: Bridge Commander Cheats
developer: Totally Games
PII-300, 64MB RAM, 500MB HDD, 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 27, 02
|» All About Star Trek: Bridge Commander on ActionTrip|
To activate Cheat Mode, go to a shortcut to the game (like the one on the desktop). Right-click it and go to "properties". Click on the "Shortcut" tab, and go to the very end of the shortcut path. OUTSIDE the quote marks, enter a space, and then enter "-TestMode" (Without quotes). Use this shortcut to enter the game.
In the game, the "Quick Battle" button is replaced with "Test Only". Click this to go to any level in the game.
Also, whenever you're in-game, you can go to tactical display mode and use the following cheats.
Shift-G - God Mode (will display "GOD MODE" in the upper-right
corner of screen when active)
Shift-K - Damage targeted subsystem by 25%
Shift-R - Completely repair target (Useful for when an ally ship gets pounded)
Shift-Q - Gain 10 Quantum Torpedoes (If you can carry them)
118 or 187
BACK TO TOP