- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Star Trek: Bridge Commander Cheats
developer: Totally Games
PII-300, 64MB RAM, 500MB HDD, 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 27, 02
|» All About Star Trek: Bridge Commander on ActionTrip|
To activate Cheat Mode, go to a shortcut to the game (like the one on the desktop). Right-click it and go to "properties". Click on the "Shortcut" tab, and go to the very end of the shortcut path. OUTSIDE the quote marks, enter a space, and then enter "-TestMode" (Without quotes). Use this shortcut to enter the game.
In the game, the "Quick Battle" button is replaced with "Test Only". Click this to go to any level in the game.
Also, whenever you're in-game, you can go to tactical display mode and use the following cheats.
Shift-G - God Mode (will display "GOD MODE" in the upper-right
corner of screen when active)
Shift-K - Damage targeted subsystem by 25%
Shift-R - Completely repair target (Useful for when an ally ship gets pounded)
Shift-Q - Gain 10 Quantum Torpedoes (If you can carry them)
118 or 169
BACK TO TOP