- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Star Trek: Legacy Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
publisher: Bethesda Softworks
developer: Mad Doc Software
PIV 2800, 512MB RAM, 5GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 05, 06
|» All About Star Trek: Legacy on ActionTrip|
There is a way to get God Mode by editing the config.cfg file and changing the following entry:
cfg_SPPlayerDamageModifier = 0.35
cfg_SPPlayerDamageModifier = 0.00
Note that this will only work in the Campaign mode, and remember to make a backup of the file in case you don't want to be in God Mode any more. When doing this ships under your command will not take any hull/shield damage.
If you are brave enough to follow the God mode, you can change the config.cfg file further.
cfg_COMMAND_POINTS_MULTIPLIER_FOR_DECOMMISSIONING_SHIP = 0.5
This command changes the amount of Command Points you get back for selling the ship. As you can see, it is currently set so that you get back half the command points you originally paid for a ship. By changing the .5 to, say, 2.0, you can get twice the money back. I have tried it up to 5.0, and it seems to work fine.
147 or 351
BACK TO TOP