- REVIEW: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- 17-Year-Old Swatter Pleads Guilty to 23 Incidents
- Batman: Arkham Knight Characters Unmasked Trailer
- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Star Trek: Legacy Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
publisher: Bethesda Softworks
developer: Mad Doc Software
PIV 2800, 512MB RAM, 5GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 05, 06
|» All About Star Trek: Legacy on ActionTrip|
There is a way to get God Mode by editing the config.cfg file and changing the following entry:
cfg_SPPlayerDamageModifier = 0.35
cfg_SPPlayerDamageModifier = 0.00
Note that this will only work in the Campaign mode, and remember to make a backup of the file in case you don't want to be in God Mode any more. When doing this ships under your command will not take any hull/shield damage.
If you are brave enough to follow the God mode, you can change the config.cfg file further.
cfg_COMMAND_POINTS_MULTIPLIER_FOR_DECOMMISSIONING_SHIP = 0.5
This command changes the amount of Command Points you get back for selling the ship. As you can see, it is currently set so that you get back half the command points you originally paid for a ship. By changing the .5 to, say, 2.0, you can get twice the money back. I have tried it up to 5.0, and it seems to work fine.
147 or 376
BACK TO TOP