- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
Star Trek: Legacy Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PC, Xbox360|
publisher: Bethesda Softworks
developer: Mad Doc Software
PIV 2800, 512MB RAM, 5GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Dec 05, 06
|» All About Star Trek: Legacy on ActionTrip|
There is a way to get God Mode by editing the config.cfg file and changing the following entry:
cfg_SPPlayerDamageModifier = 0.35
cfg_SPPlayerDamageModifier = 0.00
Note that this will only work in the Campaign mode, and remember to make a backup of the file in case you don't want to be in God Mode any more. When doing this ships under your command will not take any hull/shield damage.
If you are brave enough to follow the God mode, you can change the config.cfg file further.
cfg_COMMAND_POINTS_MULTIPLIER_FOR_DECOMMISSIONING_SHIP = 0.5
This command changes the amount of Command Points you get back for selling the ship. As you can see, it is currently set so that you get back half the command points you originally paid for a ship. By changing the .5 to, say, 2.0, you can get twice the money back. I have tried it up to 5.0, and it seems to work fine.
147 or 440
BACK TO TOP