- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Star Wars: Empire at War Cheats
developer: Petroglyph Games
PIV 1000, 256MB RAM, 2.5GB HDD, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Feb 16, 06
|» All About Star Wars: Empire at War on ActionTrip|
To display the cheat console, hold [Shift] + [Tab].
Conquer or capture all the planets except for the mission planet. Then, fortify the planets around your mission planet. Once this is done, set the game to fast forward and allow it to run. Check on it occasionally to make sure you have not been attacked. After awhile, check your cash flow. If you like it, resume normal play and complete the scenario. If not, just wait and let your money build.
For the Empire do all the missions they ask because the stuff you get will help. If you wait a while you will recieve credits and Imperial Star Destroyers (started at tech level 4 for the Star Destroyers).
Soon planets will start revolting slowly to your side so build a Space Station and Barracks at the same time if you can't keep ships at the planet or get them there because if a single enemy ship that would trigger combat enters the system it will cancel the Space Station, but you will still have the barracks which should be done quickly.
Afterwards keep upgrading the Space Station and build a light factory and build 2 Storm Troopers for every AT-ST or TIE Mauler, but make sure to build the Storm Troopers first.
Galactic Conquest mode
Build a large space fleet and also have large ground fleet. Move around capturing planets. If playing as the Empire, try to attack Hoth because Mon Mothma is probably there. If playing as the Rebels, go for Coruscant.
Recommended Empire space fleet
You must build, to conquer space, as many Accumulator Assult Ships and Victory Star Destroyers as you can afford. You can also use some Imperial Star Destroyers and possibly a Interdictor Star Destroyer. Now that you have your space forces, focus on your infantry. You may need to wait for more income because of all the space forces, but when you get enough, buy some of the first two things you can (for example, Storm Troopers or Scout Troopers), then a few tanks. Note: This will also work for Galactic Conquest.
Recommended Rebel space fleet
Build at as many places as you can, X-Wings for space and Infantry Platoons or Plex Soldiers for land. Because X-Wings have such a high fire rate, they will have no trouble ripping apart pesky enemies. When the space battle is over, take the ground with your forces. It may also help to have some T2-B Tank squadrons). With the Plex(s) as high defensive and your platoon(s) doing the rest, you should win quickly. Note: This will also work for Galactic Conquest.
Pay Off Your Debts Solo
Conquer or capture all the planets except the mission planet. Then fortify the planets around your mission planet. Once this is done set the game to fast forward and let the game run. Check on it every so often to make sure you have not been attacked. After a while check your cash flow. If you like it resume normal play and beat the scenario. If not, just wait and let your money build.
337 or 857
BACK TO TOP