- The Elder Scrolls Online Releases June 9th for the New Generation of Consoles
- Mad Max Savage Road Trailer
- Another Team of Former BioShock Devs Go to Kickstarter for Horror Game
- Adventures of Pip Releases June 4th for PC
- Project CARS May Be a Big Never for the Wii U
- Resident Evil Zero Remastered Coming
- The Witcher 3 Tops UK Sales, But Farms Are Cool Too
- Mornin '15
- Hatred Closes Preorders
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III Out Now
- Star Wars Battlefront Not A Sequel, But A Reboot
- The Witcher 3 Most Wanted on Steam
- F1 2015 Screens
Star Wars: Force Commander Cheats
P266, 64MB RAM, 8MB 3D accelerator
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Feb 29, 00
|» All About Star Wars: Force Commander on ActionTrip|
Start a new game and enter TheGalaxyIsYours as a case-sensitive name in the new player slot. When choosing your new player you must double click on the name, and not click on the blue arrow. Then, enter one of the following codes during game play to activate the corresponding cheat function:
M - 500 more command points
[Ctrl] + M - 500 less command points
[Shift] + M - Order any unit regardless of command points
[Ctrl] + W - Win the Mission
[Ctrl] + 8 - Show Active Units
[Ctrl] + [SHIFT] + 8 - Show All Units
[Ctrl] + 9 - Remove Fog of War
[Keypad 0] - Spawn units without drop ship
[Num Lock] + [Keypad Asterisk] - 999999 life for selected unit
NOTE: You probably need to install v1.1 patch in order to make these cheats work.
Unlimited Command Points
In the select player screen, create a new player with the name "TheGalaxyIsYours". Double click on the name instead of clicking once and pressing the blue arrow. Then during the game you just need to press "M" for 500 command points! You can press it as much as you need. The only downside to this cheat is that you can't apply it to players you have already created.
Access All Missions
In the select player screen, create a new player with the name "TheWorldIsYours". Double click on the name instead of clicking once and pressing the blue arrow.
Faster Patient Walking
Click on "Release Patient" when an Imperial vehicle is being healed on the repair bay. It will walk away faster.
If a unit carrier gets destroyed, remove the unit at the same time it explodes.If done correctly, that unit will be doubled.
Pod Racer Appearance
Complete the second objective in the third training mission (destroy the buildings at the Jawa camp) and two pod racers will start racing around.
To spawn units without having to wait for the drop ship, follow these steps:
1. Up or Down arrow scroll through units to spawn.
2. LEFT arrow spawns that unit (magically drops unit with a drop ship or the wait).
3. Shift UP or DOWN changes team of spawned unit.
First of all, you MUST have the version 1.1 patch in order for this to work. Then create a new file called "TheGalaxyIsYours" and capitaliztion does count! Enter any mission (even a skirmish) and press Ctrl+0 and at the bottom of the screen it should say "stormtrooper". Press up or down until you find the unit you want (I've gotten Darth Vader, snowtroopers, and 4 different Lukes!). Then press left to get what you chose. Oh, and if you think your guys are weak, just press Num lock+Keypad asterik (*) to get 999,999 (!) life for your selected unit!
102 or 161
BACK TO TOP