- RUMOR: The Last Guardian and Gran Turismo Sport Releasing This Year
- Stardew Valley Developer Farms Out Co-Op Feature
- Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 3 Announcement Tomorow?
- Mighty No. 9 Has Gone Gold
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Officially Announced for November
- Dark Souls 3 Players Getting Banned for Using Hacked Items
- Microsoft Closes Lionhead Studios
- Dark Souls 3 and Rocket League - PC Gamers' Favorites
- Mornin '16
- COMIC: The Darkness of Souls
- REVIEW: Ratchet & Clank
Star Wars: X-wing Alliance Cheats
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 28, 99
|» All About Star Wars: X-wing Alliance on ActionTrip|
- MISSION GUIDE (28KB)
To do this trick, you have to go into Windows Explorer or whatever it is you use to look at all your computer files. Go to your Alliance folder and look for a docment called 'shiplist'. when you open it, it shows you ship names, classes, etc. Near the end of the line, you'll see either the word flyable, or non-flyable. To add a ship to the flyable list, just type in flyable in the place of non-flyable.
NOTE: With the larger ships like Star Destroyers and Cruisers, handling is EXTREMELY slow and the turrets don't work. Also, with any of the added ships, engine sounds don't work and sometimes cockpits don't show up.
This next cheat only works with X-Wing Alliance v1.00!
Press ESC during the game (favorably in the Concourse / aboard your Family Transporter). Go to the 'General Options'. At the bottom you can set the preset values for 'F11' and 'F12'. Now set the 'Beam Level' to Zero.
Note: This only works when you don't have a Beam Weapon installed ! (tnx 2 LoX)
When flying press your new-edited F11-key (or F12 whatever) and you're in for a surprise. The game seems to allocate energy for the Beam Weapon even if you don't have one installed - and since we set the Beam Recharge Level to Zero you are getting that energy added to your engines !!!
This will give you an edge especially with the slower ships (e.g. Y-Wing, CORT's ...).
101 or 231
BACK TO TOP