- SimCity's Amusement Park Pack Leaked, Releases May 28th
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Re-Confirmed For PC Release
- Game Gear Games Coming to 3DS eShop
- Nintendo Open E3 Gaming Doors to Public at Best Buy
- The Wonderful 101 Gets a Release Date
- GTA 5 Screens - Cars, Motorbikes and Scuba Diving
- Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Ships
- Driveclub PS4 Screenshots
- The Elder Scrolls Online Gathering & Exploration Video
- Mornin '13
- EA's Upcoming MOBA Titled Dawngate Debuts Before Announcement
- Study Shows Decline in Game Piracy
- Nintendo Direct Presentation for Summer ReleasesTomorrow
- EA Discontinues Online Passes
- Batman: Arkham Origins Teaser Trailer
- Metro: Last Light PC Fixes
- Gran Turismo 6 Teaser Trailer
- The Elder Scrolls Online
Gathering And Exploration Dev. Diary
- Gran Turismo 6
- Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline occurring several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City\'s most dangerous
- Metro: Last Light
- Resident Evil: Revelations
Panic Dev. Diary
- Command & Conquer
Beyond the Battle Dev Diary
Star Wars: X-wing Alliance Cheats
P200, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Feb 28, 99 (released)
|» All About Star Wars: X-wing Alliance on ActionTrip|
- MISSION GUIDE (28KB)
To do this trick, you have to go into Windows Explorer or whatever it is you use to look at all your computer files. Go to your Alliance folder and look for a docment called 'shiplist'. when you open it, it shows you ship names, classes, etc. Near the end of the line, you'll see either the word flyable, or non-flyable. To add a ship to the flyable list, just type in flyable in the place of non-flyable.
NOTE: With the larger ships like Star Destroyers and Cruisers, handling is EXTREMELY slow and the turrets don't work. Also, with any of the added ships, engine sounds don't work and sometimes cockpits don't show up.
This next cheat only works with X-Wing Alliance v1.00!
Note: This only works when you don't have a Beam Weapon installed ! (tnx 2 LoX)
When flying press your new-edited F11-key (or F12 whatever) and you're in for a surprise. The game seems to allocate energy for the Beam Weapon even if you don't have one installed - and since we set the Beam Recharge Level to Zero you are getting that energy added to your engines !!!
This will give you an edge especially with the slower ships (e.g. Y-Wing, CORT's ...).
90 or 115
BACK TO TOP