- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
- Mornin '14
- Alpha Invitations Going Out for Bloodborne
- Gone Home Map Created for Counterstrike: Global Offensive
- Goat Simulator Out for iOS and Android Today
- Destiny Has Grossed Over $325 Million in Sales Worldwide
- WoW Character Name Reclamation Coming
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Leaked
- Sega Talks Alien Isolation 'Survivor' Mode
- Fresh The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Far Cry 4 PAX Prime Arena Trailer
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Cheats
publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
developer: Blizzard Entertainment
PIV 2.6Ghz, 1GB RAM, 12GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Jul 27, 10
|» All About StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty on ActionTrip|
Activate the game console by pressing [Enter] while playing. After that, just type in the cheat below to activate the corresponding effect.
5,000 Vespene Gas: realmendrilldeep
disable victory condition: tyuhasleftthegame
Disables Ability Cooldown: HanShotFirst
Disables tech requirements: SoSayWeAll
Gives 5,000,000 credits: whysoserious
granted resources: jaynestown
Invincibility and increased damage: terribleterribledamage
Opens cutscene menu: eyeofsauron
Plays the song "Terran up the Night": OverEngineeredCodPiece
Units/Structures no longer cost resources: moredotsmoredots
Upgrades Weapons, Armor (and Shields) by 1: IAmIronman
Lost Viking Cheats
Enter these codes in the chat box while in the Lost Viking mini-game. The Lost Viking mini-game can be accessed by left-clicking the arcade cabinet in the Cantina, and the chat box can be opened by pressing ENTER. Note: The dashes that precede most of the codes must be entered as well.
Adds an amount 'x' to the current score: -score x
Adds one life to the current amount: -ADDLIFE
Changes the background: -mb
Clears the current level: -LEVELCLEAR
Displays the "Boss Incoming" message: -ss
Displays the sine of three angles: 180, 90, and pi: sine
Ends the map: -BONUS
Hides the "Quit" button: -NOQUIT
Makes the boss appear: -BOSS
Sends a wave of enemies: behind
Sets number of lives to 10: -LIFE
Shows the ending cinematic: -end
Spawns a power-up at the center of the screen: -pu
NOTE: As long as any cheat in StarCraft 2 is active you won't be able to earn any achievements.
Left click any creature several times to make it explode.
Units hidden dialogue
Keep left clicking units to hear secret dialogues.
Secret Mission: Piercing the Shroud
To unlock the secret mission, on the "Media Blitz" mission, where you get to control the Odin in the city, head down to the far bottom right corner of the map. There's a civilian building on a little floating platform. Destroy it, and "secret documents" will be revealed. Pick these up with any ground unit, and then complete the mission as normal. After, you will now have the secret mission available for selection from the Star Map.
Alternating Background Screens.
Complete the Campaign.
Unlockable Songs for the Juke Box
Terran Up the Night: Beat the campaign on any diffuculty
Cow Chat Channel
When in the Starcraft 2 menus press the blue symbol under the title. This will place you in a public chat channel called cow. Every time you speak your message will be followed by ...moo!
180 or 274
BACK TO TOP