- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Mornin '14
- Activision Announces Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition
- Doom 4 Reveal Aims to Stop Negative id Chatter
- Destiny Beta Offline Until July 23rd
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty Launch Trailer
- New Photo Mode for The Last of Us Remastered is a Day One Patch
- Dark Souls 2 Gets Colossal Patch
- Naughty Dog Says Not Creating a The Last of Us Sequel Would be a 'Disservice'
- Maxis Job Ad Mentions New Project
- Watch Dogs Best-Seller in UK... Once More
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
developer: Digital Anvil
P200MHz, 32MB RAM, 400MB HDD, 3D accelerator, 8x CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 31, 00
|» All About Starlancer on ActionTrip|
- ALL MISSION CHEATS (6KB)
to Any Level, fly Any Ship
On the StarLancer startup screen, press and hold down the CTRL key as you type "potato".
When the red mission indicator appears in the upper left corner of the screen ("M1" indicates that Mission 1 is selected), type the number for the mission that you want to play. The mission indicator is updated automatically when you type a new mission number.
NOTE: There are 24 missions in StarLancer. To select Missions 1 through 9, type the mission number with a leading zero. For example, to select Mission 7, type 07.
After you select the mission that you want to play, select the ship that you want to fly during the mission. To do this, use one of the following methods:
-To select only ships that are normally available for the mission that you selected, press CRTL+ENTER to move directly to the Briefing Room, and then select your ship.
-To select any ship in the game, press and hold down the SHIFT key as you press the appropriate function key for the ship that you want to fly during the mission.
NOTE: The mission begins after you select your ship.
The following table lists the function keys for each of the ships in the game.
Function Key Ship
F6 Mirage IV
Offset 46 should be set to 08 :
This allows you access to all ships.
Offset 4A should be set to 03 :
This allows you access to all weapons.
112 or 156
BACK TO TOP