- Star Trek Online Adds Leonard Nimoy Memorials
- FEATURE: Most Disappointing Final Bosses in Recent History
- Blizzard Offers Free College Tuition to Winner of Collegiate Heroes of the Storm Tournament
- Roller Coaster Tycoon World Gameplay Trailer
- New King's Quest Will Use Choice to Tell Story
- Valve on Source 2 Games and Steam
- Elite: Dangerous Should be Great on Xbox One
- Valve Lists Steam Machine Rigs and Pricing
- Mornin '15
- Rock Band 4 Officially to PS4 and Xbox One
- Magicka 2 in May
developer: Digital Anvil
P200MHz, 32MB RAM, 400MB HDD, 3D accelerator, 8x CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 31, 00
|» All About Starlancer on ActionTrip|
- ALL MISSION CHEATS (6KB)
to Any Level, fly Any Ship
On the StarLancer startup screen, press and hold down the CTRL key as you type "potato".
When the red mission indicator appears in the upper left corner of the screen ("M1" indicates that Mission 1 is selected), type the number for the mission that you want to play. The mission indicator is updated automatically when you type a new mission number.
NOTE: There are 24 missions in StarLancer. To select Missions 1 through 9, type the mission number with a leading zero. For example, to select Mission 7, type 07.
After you select the mission that you want to play, select the ship that you want to fly during the mission. To do this, use one of the following methods:
-To select only ships that are normally available for the mission that you selected, press CRTL+ENTER to move directly to the Briefing Room, and then select your ship.
-To select any ship in the game, press and hold down the SHIFT key as you press the appropriate function key for the ship that you want to fly during the mission.
NOTE: The mission begins after you select your ship.
The following table lists the function keys for each of the ships in the game.
Function Key Ship
F6 Mirage IV
Offset 46 should be set to 08 :
This allows you access to all ships.
Offset 4A should be set to 03 :
This allows you access to all weapons.
112 or 189
BACK TO TOP