- FEATURE: VR Skeptic Turned VR Believer, Yet Still Won't Buy VR
- PAX East 2016: Recap and Leftovers
- Space Hulk: Deathwing Gameplay Trailer
- Starship Corporation Wants You to Build Ships; Great Big Ships
- New Battlefield Announced on May 6th
- Mornin '16
- Learn How Jensen Asked for This in DXMD 101 Trailer
- Steam Sales Plummeting in Proportion to Number of Games Releasing
- Guile Sonic Booms His Way Onto Street Fighter V Today with Update
- FEATURE: Captain America: Civil War - The Multiplayer Game We Want
- Activision Appears to Confirm Call of Duty 4 Remastered with Poop Emoji
- Xbox One Iron Man Edition Looks Sexy
- PSN Making More Cash Than the Whole of Nintendo
developer: Digital Anvil
P200MHz, 32MB RAM, 400MB HDD, 3D accelerator, 8x CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 31, 00
|» All About Starlancer on ActionTrip|
- ALL MISSION CHEATS (6KB)
to Any Level, fly Any Ship
On the StarLancer startup screen, press and hold down the CTRL key as you type "potato".
When the red mission indicator appears in the upper left corner of the screen ("M1" indicates that Mission 1 is selected), type the number for the mission that you want to play. The mission indicator is updated automatically when you type a new mission number.
NOTE: There are 24 missions in StarLancer. To select Missions 1 through 9, type the mission number with a leading zero. For example, to select Mission 7, type 07.
After you select the mission that you want to play, select the ship that you want to fly during the mission. To do this, use one of the following methods:
-To select only ships that are normally available for the mission that you selected, press CRTL+ENTER to move directly to the Briefing Room, and then select your ship.
-To select any ship in the game, press and hold down the SHIFT key as you press the appropriate function key for the ship that you want to fly during the mission.
NOTE: The mission begins after you select your ship.
The following table lists the function keys for each of the ships in the game.
Function Key Ship
F6 Mirage IV
Offset 46 should be set to 08 :
This allows you access to all ships.
Offset 4A should be set to 03 :
This allows you access to all weapons.
113 or 232
BACK TO TOP