- PlayStation Plus Lineup for July Announced
- Star Citizen's Most Expensive Ship to Date Announced
- Sources Claim that Warner Bros. Knew of Arkham Knight's PC Problems for Months
- Expansion for Cities: Skylines Will be Revealed at Gamescom
- Australia Has Banned More Games in the Last 4 Months than Last 10 Years
- FEATURE: Top E3 2015 Games by ActionTrip Reckoning
- Mornin '15
- New Game from Patrice Desilets, Creator of Assassin's Creed
- First Chapter of King's Quest Releases July 28th
- Dark Souls Franchise Sells Over 8 Million Copies
- Nolan North Confirms The Last of Us 2; Troy Baker Says It's News to Him
- Nintendo Adding New Multiplayer Game Mode for Splatoon
developer: Digital Anvil
P200MHz, 32MB RAM, 400MB HDD, 3D accelerator, 8x CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 31, 00
|» All About Starlancer on ActionTrip|
- ALL MISSION CHEATS (6KB)
to Any Level, fly Any Ship
On the StarLancer startup screen, press and hold down the CTRL key as you type "potato".
When the red mission indicator appears in the upper left corner of the screen ("M1" indicates that Mission 1 is selected), type the number for the mission that you want to play. The mission indicator is updated automatically when you type a new mission number.
NOTE: There are 24 missions in StarLancer. To select Missions 1 through 9, type the mission number with a leading zero. For example, to select Mission 7, type 07.
After you select the mission that you want to play, select the ship that you want to fly during the mission. To do this, use one of the following methods:
-To select only ships that are normally available for the mission that you selected, press CRTL+ENTER to move directly to the Briefing Room, and then select your ship.
-To select any ship in the game, press and hold down the SHIFT key as you press the appropriate function key for the ship that you want to fly during the mission.
NOTE: The mission begins after you select your ship.
The following table lists the function keys for each of the ships in the game.
Function Key Ship
F6 Mirage IV
Offset 46 should be set to 08 :
This allows you access to all ships.
Offset 4A should be set to 03 :
This allows you access to all weapons.
112 or 198
BACK TO TOP