- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Street Fighter X Mega Man Cheats
publisher: Capcom Entertainment
developer: Capcom Entertainment
|ESRB rating: n/a
release date: Dec 17, 12
|» All About Street Fighter X Mega Man on ActionTrip|
All Eight Bosses, 4 E-Tanks
At the title screen, select Password, then enter this:
All Eight Bosses, 4 E-Tanks: A5, B2, B4, C1, C3, C5, D4, D5, E2
Start new game with 4 E-Tanks (Version with Password only)
Go into password menu, then enter this code. You will start a new game with 4 E-tanks.
Start with 4 E-tanks: A5, B1, B3, C4, D2, D3, E1, E4, E5
Pause the game in any level, then hold Jump (default L) and press U D D D (default keys W S S S) to have Guile's Theme replace the background music until you put the code in again.
Hidden Abilities Code
Have the ability to use Hadoken manually without any meter or defeating Ryu.: Press and hold the jump and fire buttons for about 5-6 seconds.
Play as Mega Man without his Helmet
To play as Mega Man without his Helmet, hold shoot on Ryu on the stage select screen and then press Right Right Right Left. If entered correctly, a sound will play and Mega Man will lose his helmet on the stage select screen.
How to get an easy perfect
Just before killing your stage boss, use your E-tank to refill your health back to maximum. Doing this will trick the game into thinking you've earned a perfect in the round. Once you kill your boss when your health is full, you will earn a Perfect.
More E Tanks
If you need more E tanks to beat the game. Just let the timer after you die hit 0, go back into the game and you will have all the tanks you previously collected and you can recollect the E tanks from the levels all over again. I got 10 E tanks at one point.
Fight against Akuma
Complete the game with 3 or more Perfects. After the final battle, Akuma will challenge you.
More E Tanks on Ver. 2.0
Collect the four energy tanks in Chun Li, C. Viper, Ryu, and Dhalsim's stages. After collecting those four, go back to Chun Li's stage and defeat her. After getting the password, write it down and restart the game. When you go back to your game after using the password, go to C. Viper's, Ryu's, and Dhalsim's stages again to get another three energy tanks. You can keep doing this as long as the stage can be played again after entering the password.
Fight Against Sagat
To fight Sagat, you must obtain 4 perfects in the boss rush before Bison. Sagat will show up before the fight with Bison.
40 or 140
|»||Click here for more Street Fighter X Mega Man cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Street Fighter X Mega Man cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Street Fighter X Mega Man cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP
Before playing a game do you:
|Wait for reviews, then buy. ||25.14%|
|All of the above. ||22.00%|
|None of the above. ||21.44%|
|Watch footage on YouTube, then buy. ||20.89%|
|Pirate the game first, then buy it if it's good. ||4.25%|
|Just play the pirated version. ||3.88%|
|Wait for your friends to play it, then buy. ||2.40%|