- FEATURE: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel OST Review
- Halo: Nightfall Trailer
- RUMOR: GTA San Andreas Going to Xbox 360
- Gamelock Introduces Guaranteed Resell Prices for Games
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare A New Era of MP Trailer
- Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Arrives Next Week
- Judge Rules That EA's Confidence in BF4 Launch is Not Securities Fraud
- Mornin '14
- Developer Who Threatened Gabe Newell Resigns
- Sunset Overdrive Awesomepocalypse Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Followers Trailer
- Shadow of Mordor Free DLC Lets You Play as the Enemy
- Ubisoft Details Far Cry 4 Season Pass
- Research Finds Portal 2 Better for Brain than 'Brain Training'
- REVIEW: Alien: Isolation
- Hatred is About Hating the Hate Caused By Other Haters to Hate the Hate
Street Legal Cheats
publisher: Activision Value
PII 550, 128MB RAM, 16MB video
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 15, 02
|» All About Street Legal on ActionTrip|
Getting Into a Race
Drive up to a pedestrian and press [Horn] to honk your horn. A menu screen will appear and give you choices of finding a shop, a race, and just forgetting about talking. Choose to find a race and a car will appear on the map. Go to that area. When you get near to the car, honk the horn. The driver will say 'You honk your horn at me punk?'. Press [Enter] and go to the bottom right hand corner. Set what you want to race for (prestige or money).
Selecting Where You Want To Race To
To select where you want to race to, you have to have more prestige than your opponent. You will then be able to click anywhere desired on the map and win money easily.
Editing saved games
Use an editor to open main.? in the save folder. If your game is number 1, the it's save\000. Edit the line 14-15-16-17. Add .60 in place of 16. That should give you about $6 million.
107 or 133
BACK TO TOP