- F1 2015 Delayed to July
- Pixels Trailer, Will This Make Geeks Happy?
- Watch the Sony E3 Press Conference at a Movie Theater
- Mornin '15
- Need for Speed Reboot Confirmed for Fall 2015
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Graphical Downgrade Accusations
- REVIEW: Life is Strange Episode 3 - Chaos Theory
- Hellraid Sent Back to Drawing Board
- Keri Has a Problem - Unboxing The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition
- Batman: Arkham Knight Live Action Trailer
- Rockstar Files Suit Against BBC for GTA Drama
Street Legal Cheats
publisher: Activision Value
PII 550, 128MB RAM, 16MB video
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 15, 02
|» All About Street Legal on ActionTrip|
Getting Into a Race
Drive up to a pedestrian and press [Horn] to honk your horn. A menu screen will appear and give you choices of finding a shop, a race, and just forgetting about talking. Choose to find a race and a car will appear on the map. Go to that area. When you get near to the car, honk the horn. The driver will say 'You honk your horn at me punk?'. Press [Enter] and go to the bottom right hand corner. Set what you want to race for (prestige or money).
Selecting Where You Want To Race To
To select where you want to race to, you have to have more prestige than your opponent. You will then be able to click anywhere desired on the map and win money easily.
Editing saved games
Use an editor to open main.? in the save folder. If your game is number 1, the it's save\000. Edit the line 14-15-16-17. Add .60 in place of 16. That should give you about $6 million.
107 or 156
BACK TO TOP