- Steam Christmas Sales - Day 2
- FEATURE: Assassin's Creed Unity OST Review
- Larian Working on New RPG With Divinity Engine
- Far Cry 4 DLC in January
- Star Citizen Dev Salutes Elite: Dangerous Dev
- Minecraft Creator Buys A House
- Mornin '14
- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
developer: Firefly Studios
PII-300, 64MB RAM, 750MB HDD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 21, 01
|» All About Stronghold on ActionTrip|
To activate the cheat codes press the Shift+Alt+A while in the Main Menu. Once the cheat codes have been activated, you can select the cheat you wish to use, while playing a mission, by holding down the keys listed below.
Alt+C - Access to all campaign missions at the selection screen
Alt+K - Free building (no resources required)
Alt+X - Add 100 popularity and 1000 gold
Alt+Z - Kill enemies
Alt+P - Level-up characters
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "game info" file in the "stronghold" folder. Change all the values to zero to make everything in the game free.
When bears kill civilians, your popularity decreases. To avoid this, simply build a wood fence around a bear when it appears.
Place 1-2 Woodcutter-huts near the trees you want to remove. I.e.: If you need/want to build in areas with trees.
Baker / Brewery / Weapons&Armory
Build a wall before you place the Huts. You will now be able to build up against the wall. Now, remove the wall again and you can see inside the Huts from 3 more angles.
Stockpile / Granary
When nearly full, you will get the message ; "Stockpile / Granary Full". Build more Stockpile / Granary in connection with the existing. If you want to "split/move" the Stockpile / Granary,all you need is to build in that given direction and tear down the Stockpile / Granary's you don't want. You will now have 2 or more groups you can continue from. Use the same method if you want rows of Stockpile / Granary's with an ayle in between.
Place Pits (small black squares) in a pattern ( your initials or a logo) on a plane area, then set on fire with a bowman. (remember to place a "Burner" in the tower you\'e shooting from). Now look at the map....LOL.
Stupid stupid animals. Bowmen can kill the bastards. Your "King" can kill the bastards; highlight the king and aim on the rabbit in the far end of the pack. The king will kill all rabbits on his way to the choosen one. You can also fence in the rabbits, but you will have to be quick about it.
Buy some shrines and you will have a ghost of a decapitated lord. (he is hard to see, so look close.Only 1 ghost per castle)
186 or 292
BACK TO TOP