- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
Sudden Strike Cheats
publisher: CDV Software Entertainment
developer: CDV Software Entertainment
P200, 32MB RAM, 500MB HDD
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jan 23, 01
|» All About Sudden Strike on ActionTrip|
Press [Enter] key in game, then one of the the following cheats (the codes are case sensitive, don't forget the **):
**superman - No Damage to Own Units
**starcraft 99 - Strange Looking Bomber Attacks
**nofog - View Full Map and All Units
**staticfog - Reset "nofog" Cheat
The cheats work in German version and also in the demo version.
Get Free Soldiers (Bug Exploitation)
1. You need a medic truck, a gun (any gun that needs two
soldiers), a tank, two officers/snipers, and a supply truck.
2. First, two officers/snipers operate the gun, and order a tank (or something else). Fire at the gun, just ONE SHOT! press C to stop immediately.
3. After the supply truck fixed the gun, use medic truck to take the gun, then take it off, you will find that there should be one more officer/sniper.
4. Repeat the step No.3, you will get a soldier each time. Of course, you may use it to for Submachine Gun/Rifleman/HeavymachineGun/General....
5. Warning: Sometimes the game will crash if you are too greedy.
130 or 225
BACK TO TOP