- Bloodborne Lengthy Gameplay Trailer Released
- Watch 35 Minutes of Witcher 3 Gameplay
- Yoshida Says He Also Hopes Rise of the Tomb Raider will go to PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Multiplayer Footage Later this Week
- Activision Blizzard May Open Own Entertainment Studio
- It Will Take Players Billions of Years to See Everything in No Man's Sky
- Flappy Bird Dev Announces Swing Copters
- REVIEW: Sacred 3
- Mornin '14
- Destiny's Venus Looks Quite Awesome
- Hyrule Warriors Preorder Incentives
- Destiny Writer Leaves Bungie to Work on Telltale's Game of Thrones
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Details
- Star Citizen Gets $50 Million
- One Whole Hour of Bethesda's The Evil Within
- Project CARS, Should GT & Forza be Worried?
- The Last of Us Remastered Still Most Wanted in UK
- CS: Global Offensive Top-Seller on Steam
Superbike 2001 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
PII-233, 32MB RAM, 400MB HDD, 4X CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 09, 00
|» All About Superbike 2001 on ActionTrip|
Enter these cheats as a name:
EAPOWER - Extra speed.
GRIPPY - Extra cornering grip.
STOPPY - Extra braking power.
LAGUNA - Big heads, hands, and feet.
Start a Race (not training). During the race, type in PLEASEMAKEMEWIN. At the end of the race you will come first.
When taking sharp corners, follow this pattern: decelerate, brake and turn, then accelerate and straighten out on the way out of the bend.
Stick to the "behind-bike" viewpoint. As nice as the "in-head" and close-up cameras look, it's easier to play from afar. Watch replays of races. Looking at telemetry information during replays, it's easy to spot mistakes and learn new techniques.
95 or 142
BACK TO TOP