- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Superbike 2001 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
PII-233, 32MB RAM, 400MB HDD, 4X CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 09, 00
|» All About Superbike 2001 on ActionTrip|
Enter these cheats as a name:
EAPOWER - Extra speed.
GRIPPY - Extra cornering grip.
STOPPY - Extra braking power.
LAGUNA - Big heads, hands, and feet.
Start a Race (not training). During the race, type in PLEASEMAKEMEWIN. At the end of the race you will come first.
When taking sharp corners, follow this pattern: decelerate, brake and turn, then accelerate and straighten out on the way out of the bend.
Stick to the "behind-bike" viewpoint. As nice as the "in-head" and close-up cameras look, it's easier to play from afar. Watch replays of races. Looking at telemetry information during replays, it's easy to spot mistakes and learn new techniques.
95 or 157
BACK TO TOP