- 18 Minutes of Battleborn Gameplay
- Assassin's Creed Movie Delayed
- New Content Available for Christopher Brookmyre's Bedlam Early Access
- Free Game Friday: Wasteland 2
- The Order: 1886 Trailer Shows Weapons & Combat
- Square Enix Announces Shinra Technologies, their Cloud-Based Service
- Wasteland 2 Out Now
- Mornin '14
- Blitzkrieg 3 RTS Announced
- Torment: Tides of Numenera First Gameplay Trailer
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Trailer Unveils Skill Trees
- Star Citizen Now With a Budget of $53M
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Full... Um Teaser
- Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Going to PC
- FEATURE: Most Wanted Babes vs. Most Wanted Games
- Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments Trailer
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo Now Available for All
- Bloodborne Has Official Release Date in NA and Europe
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Release Date Confirmed with Final Fantasy XV Demo
Superbike 2001 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
PII-233, 32MB RAM, 400MB HDD, 4X CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 09, 00
|» All About Superbike 2001 on ActionTrip|
Enter these cheats as a name:
EAPOWER - Extra speed.
GRIPPY - Extra cornering grip.
STOPPY - Extra braking power.
LAGUNA - Big heads, hands, and feet.
Start a Race (not training). During the race, type in PLEASEMAKEMEWIN. At the end of the race you will come first.
When taking sharp corners, follow this pattern: decelerate, brake and turn, then accelerate and straighten out on the way out of the bend.
Stick to the "behind-bike" viewpoint. As nice as the "in-head" and close-up cameras look, it's easier to play from afar. Watch replays of races. Looking at telemetry information during replays, it's easy to spot mistakes and learn new techniques.
95 or 147
BACK TO TOP