- Complaints Already Coming in About Just Cause 3 Performance Issues
- WB Montreal Hiring for Two AAA DC Games
- Fallout 4 Still Most Wanted on Steam
- Rainbow Six Siege Servers Go Live Tonight
- Happy Cyber Monday! Who Wants an $18,000 Watch?
- Licensed Portal Content Coming to Rocket League
- Sony Unlocks 7th PS4 CPU For Devs
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: The Turkey Strikes Back
Superbike 2001 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
PII-233, 32MB RAM, 400MB HDD, 4X CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 09, 00
|» All About Superbike 2001 on ActionTrip|
Enter these cheats as a name:
EAPOWER - Extra speed.
GRIPPY - Extra cornering grip.
STOPPY - Extra braking power.
LAGUNA - Big heads, hands, and feet.
Start a Race (not training). During the race, type in PLEASEMAKEMEWIN. At the end of the race you will come first.
When taking sharp corners, follow this pattern: decelerate, brake and turn, then accelerate and straighten out on the way out of the bend.
Stick to the "behind-bike" viewpoint. As nice as the "in-head" and close-up cameras look, it's easier to play from afar. Watch replays of races. Looking at telemetry information during replays, it's easy to spot mistakes and learn new techniques.
96 or 190
BACK TO TOP