- Nintendo Announces Hyrule Warriors
- Watch Dogs Screenies... Just Two of Them
- Dying Light Gameplay Footage
- Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Info
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Gameplay Trailer
- Mornin '13
- Original Tomb Raider now on iOS
- LucasArts' Star Wars: Attack Squadrons Announced
- Nintendo Direct Tomorrow
- Battlefield 4 PC Patched
- Some People Troubled by Call of Duty Sales Decline
Superbike 2001 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
PII-233, 32MB RAM, 400MB HDD, 4X CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 09, 00 (released)
|» All About Superbike 2001 on ActionTrip|
Enter these cheats as a name:
EAPOWER - Extra speed.
GRIPPY - Extra cornering grip.
STOPPY - Extra braking power.
LAGUNA - Big heads, hands, and feet.
Start a Race (not training). During the race, type in PLEASEMAKEMEWIN. At the end of the race you will come first.
When taking sharp corners, follow this pattern: decelerate, brake and turn, then accelerate and straighten out on the way out of the bend.
Stick to the "behind-bike" viewpoint. As nice as the "in-head" and close-up cameras look, it's easier to play from afar. Watch replays of races. Looking at telemetry information during replays, it's easy to spot mistakes and learn new techniques.
94 or 127
BACK TO TOP