- MS Confirms Windows 10 for 2015
- Might & Magic Heroes Online Launch Trailer
- Tetris is Getting its Own Movie
- Huge Battlefield 4 Update Rolls Out Today
- Bungie Confirms Destiny Expansion Packs
- REVIEW: Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
- Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer
- Dragon Age: Inquisition Character Creation Trailer
- Mornin '14
- Assassin's Creed Rogue PC Spotted
- F.E.A.R. Online Coming to Steam Next Month
- Former Vigil Employees Form Indie Studio Airship Syndicate
- Alien Isolation Trailer Delivers Creepiness
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Season Pass Trailer
- New The Evil Within Gameplay Trailer
- Life is Feudal: Your Own Conquers Steam
- Assassin's Creed Unity Customization And Co-op Trailer
- REVIEW: Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- FIFA 15 Reigns in UK
- Creative Director Promises Battlefield: Hardline Will Work at Launch
Superbike 2001 Cheats
publisher: EA Sports
developer: EA Sports
PII-233, 32MB RAM, 400MB HDD, 4X CD-ROM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 09, 00
|» All About Superbike 2001 on ActionTrip|
Enter these cheats as a name:
EAPOWER - Extra speed.
GRIPPY - Extra cornering grip.
STOPPY - Extra braking power.
LAGUNA - Big heads, hands, and feet.
Start a Race (not training). During the race, type in PLEASEMAKEMEWIN. At the end of the race you will come first.
When taking sharp corners, follow this pattern: decelerate, brake and turn, then accelerate and straighten out on the way out of the bend.
Stick to the "behind-bike" viewpoint. As nice as the "in-head" and close-up cameras look, it's easier to play from afar. Watch replays of races. Looking at telemetry information during replays, it's easy to spot mistakes and learn new techniques.
95 or 148
BACK TO TOP