- COMIC: Bizarre Creed
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Unity
- Mornin '14
- And The Game Awards Nominees Are...
- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance Cheats
developer: Gas Powered Games
PIII 1800, 512MB RAM, 8GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 06, 07
|» All About Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance on ActionTrip|
Skirmish and Multiplayer Cheats
On the skirmish/multiplayer setup screen, select for cheats to be on. During the game enter any of the desired key combinations anytime for the desired effect. Note: All these codes are the same as the origonal supreme commander. If you are using a code that makes something/moves something, make sure that the mouse is pointing where you want that thing to be made/moved to before using the code. Also the 'Ctrl+k' is actually an in-game command, not a cheat.
[Ctrl]+[Alt]+b: Adds 10000 to your storage of mass and power and maxes them
[Ctrl]+[Shift]+c: Copy selected units
[Ctrl]+[Delete]: Deletes targeted unit. Different to kill!!!
[Alt]+[F2]: Opens spawn menu
[Ctrl]+[Shift]+v: Paste copied units at mouse
[Alt]+t: Teleport selected unit to mouse
[Alt]+n: Toggles damage for you AND the enemy
[Alt]+a: Toggles enemy AI. units that where already given orders will still carry out those orders
153 or 203
BACK TO TOP