- Ready at Dawn Will Reportedly Announce New Game Next Week
- FEATURE: Filling the Void: Video Game-based Board Game Trend
- Total War: Warhammer Breaks Series Sales Records
- Dragon Quest Builders Crossing the Pacific This October
- REVIEW: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
- Elite: Dangerous Horizons Engineers Expansion is Out Today
- The Last Guardian Releases in 2016
- Mornin '16
- Ghost Recon Wildlands Trailer Takes on the Bolivian Cartel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Season Pass Detailed
- Presenting Absolver from Former Ubisoft Devs
- New Poll! Which Multiplayer Shooter Are You Playing?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Not at E3 2016, Or Any Time Soon
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Live Action Trailer
- PS4 Sells 40 Million Units
- No Man's Sky Not in June?
System Shock 2 Cheats
publisher: Looking Glass Studios
developer: Irrational Games
P200, 64MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jul 31, 99
|» All About System Shock 2 on ActionTrip|
- GUIDE (19KB)
the game hit SHIFT and ; (SEMICOLON) together, then
pellet shot box
rifled slug box
large worm beaker
hack soft v3
repair soft v3
research soft v3
modify soft v3
Stasis Field Generator
Stasis Field Generator
Pellet Shot Box
Rifled Slug Box
Turret Slug Thrower
R and D Card
Rec Crew Key
Med Annex Key
Crew 2 Card
Mn. Over. Organ
Gr. Over. Organ
ICE Pick Recycle
r 1 Nanite
Hydro Card A (listed as Hydroponics A)
Hydro Card B (listed as Hydroponics B)
Hydro Card D (listed as Hydroponics D)
Rickenbacker Card (unknown/not listed)
Bridge Card (listed as Bridge Access Card)
Security Card (not listed, but used on Deck 4 for access to Sim Unit 2)
RadKey Card (unknown/adds "Circuit Card" to your inv.)
ID Cards (unknown/not listed) Rick Room Key (listed as Diego's Room Key)
Ops Override Key (again used on Deck 4)
Eng Override Key (unknown/not listed)
Shuttle Access Key (listed as Shuttle Bay Access)
Type summon_obj chem #1 or summon_obj chem #8 - you get the idea.
Here's the listing of each chemical number and which chemical is associated to that number.
Chem #1 is Fm Fermium
Chem #2 is V Vanadium
Chem #3 is Ga Gallium
Chem #4 is Sb Antimony
Chem #5 is Y Yttrium
Chem #6 is Cu Copper
Chem #7 is Cf Californium
Chem #8 is Na Sodium
Chem #9 is Os Osmium
Chem #10 is Ir Iridium
Chem #11 is As Arsenic
Chem #12 is Cs Cesium
Chem #13 is Hs Hassium
Chem #14 is Te Tellurium
Chem #15 is Mo Molybendium
Chem #16 is Tc Technetium
Chem #17 is Ra Radium
Chem #18 is Ba Barium
Chem #19 is Se Selenium
View previous commands Hold [Shift] and press [Semicolon] to display the command prompt, then press [Tab]. The last command entered will appear in the list.
Basketball game Go to the wall opposite the Registration Building at street level before going into the UNN building. Locate for the short ledge to the right. Walk up to it, hold [Space] and walk forward. Look at the basketball located there, and right click to take it. After reaching the gym on the recreation deck (where first rumbler is fought), right click on the basketball to shoot. Keep trying until sinking a basket to view a hidden message.
psi_full Give the player full psi points
ubermensch Turns the player into homo superior
add_pool Give player additional build pool points
show_version Display version in game mode
toggle_inv Toggle inv panel
cycle_ammo Cycle through available ammo types
toggle_compass Toggle compass state
query Query cursor 1 = on 0 = off
split Split cursor 1 = on 0 = off
shock_jump_player Jump the player
look_cursor Puts cursor into look mode
reload_gun Reloads weapon out of inventory
swap_guns Switches primary and secondary weapons
wpn_setting_toggle Toggles between weapon settings
select_psipower Brings up the psi power selection MFD
equip_weapon Searches your inv for a particular weapon and equips it
cycle_weapon Cycles through next equippable weapon, 1 for fwd, -1 for back
psi_power Acts like the 1-5 level buttons
open_mfd Open up an MFD by overlay constant
stop_email Stop any currently playing email/log
clear_teleport Clear any existing teleport marker
quickbind Bind a quick slot
quickuse Activate a quick slot
use_obj Use an object by name
msg_history Toggle message history
play_unread_log Play an unread log
toggle_mouse Switch between mouselook & cursor modes
frob_toggle Switch between modes, also frobbing current selection
frob_object Simple frob of selected object
frob_object_inv Simple frob of selected object, in world or in inv
interface_use Inv use an item
fire_weapon Fire weapon 1 = start 0 = finish
drag_and_drop Drag & drop 1 = start 0 = finish
drag_and_drop_frob Drag & drop 1 = start 0 = finish
drag_and_drop_mode Drag & drop 1 = start 0 = finish
quicksave Save to 'current' subdir
quickload Load from 'current' subdir
Hex Cheat: Editing your savegame to give yourself 10,000 nanites and cyber modules:
1. On a piece of paper, note the number of nanites and cyber modules you currently have.
2. Save the game to a savegame slot.
3. From Windows, open the savegame folder you saved your game in.
4. In a HEX editing program, open the latest .MIS file that was saved to disk. Look at the timestamp if you are not sure. (Ignore campaign.mis)
5. Find the P$StackCoun string in your .MIS file. This is the beginning of a 120 byte data record.
6. How many nanites do you have? Convert this number into hexadecimal.
Example: 128 nanites = 0x80. 603 nanites = 0x5B02 (lsb first).
7. Locate this hex value in the P$StackCoun record.
8. Change this value to 0x1027.
9. How many cybermodules do you have? Convert this number into hexadecimal.
10. Locate this hex number in the P$StackCoun record. Look for it approximately 12 bytes before the nanite counter.
11. Change this value to 0x1027.
118 or 213
BACK TO TOP