- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Test Drive 5 Cheats
P166, 16MB RAM
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 30, 98
|» All About Test Drive 5 on ActionTrip|
to the first OPTIONS menu and type:
cup of choice -- This unlocks all cup races!
that takes me back -- This enables backwards mode!
i have the key -- This unlocks all cars and tracks!
i carry a badge -- Drive police cars
lone crusader in a dangerous world -- Press horn for nitro
remote braking -- Press horn to freeze opponents
*NOTE: Where the spaces are you must hit the space bar*
To use these codes you must be fast enough to have your time entered on the high score screen (make sure to turn checkpoints on from OPTION screen.)
knacked -- Reverse tracks
whoooosh -- Nitros (press HORN while racing)
mjcim.rc -- Tiny cars
sausage -- Bonus cars
Note: After entering the codes make sure you save your game. Otherwise, you will have to run this each time you play.
Also, if you use the Nitro code don't try it until you're in second or higher gear. Otherwise you'll spin out.
89 or 160
BACK TO TOP