- Fruit Ninja Kinect 2 Live Action Trailer
- New Bloodborne Screens Reveal Darkbeast Boss
- Next Assassin's Creed Will Have More Modern Day Scenes
- Rocksteady Explains Their Delay for Batman: Arkham Knight
- Evolve 1.1 Patch Fixes Save Bugs and Matchmaking Issues
- Mortal Kombat X Story Trailer
- Mornin '15
- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth Cheats
developer: EA LA
PIV 1300, 256MB RAM, 32MB video card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Dec 06, 04
|» All About The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth on ActionTrip|
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. To edit stats of your skirmish player, use a text editor to edit the "
Good army spying in skirmish mode
The Evil factions of the game both have a Spying power they can use. However, Good factions have no spying power. Early in Skirmish mode, recruit the Hobbit available to you. Have him run over to an enemy castle, camp, etc. He should be able to make it to the citadel, unless the enemy is playing a Good faction and has closed the castle gate. Once inside (or outside the gate if it has been closed), activate his Elven Cloak. He will remain there, untouchable by the enemy. By doing this, you will have a permanent spy. Note: If he moves, he will be exposed until he can use his cloak again. When selecting all your units by pressing Q, hold [Shift] and deselect your spy before ordering everybody to move or attack.
Bypassing the command point limit
If you have reached your command point limit during a mission, send out a battalion or two (with the Banner Carrier upgrade) of soldiers. Have them fight until there is only one or two men remaining in the battalions/hordes. Then, send them back to your base, near a Healing Well for the Good side. You have just freed up several command points. Your damaged battalions can regenerate. Use this strategy to make up to three battalions of cavalry to raid your opponent with.
Train a horde of Archers and give them the Fire Arrows upgrade. Send them and shoot the Ent until he is on fire, then run away. He will die in a short time.
When you are fighting Isengard, either use Summon Rohan Allies or start out as Rohan. Build a stable and a lot of farms. Close the main gate and build a Postern Gate instead. Build an army of Riders Of Rohan and walk over the Uruk-Hai's. To counter battering rams, use Yeoman or Elven Archers. To counter Warg Riders and Siege Ladders, use Heroes or Sentry Towers. Note: With the riders, just ride over the Uruks. It will either kill or stun them for you to finish. With the riders, try summoning Eomer to the field and give them a bonus or two.
When Isengard, Pikeman can easily defeat Cavalry if their numbers are similar. However, by combining a Pikeman horde with a Crossbow horde you can have one of the most powerful anti-Cavalry groups there are.
As Mordor, there really is no cheap way to deal with Cavalry. Trolls and Mumaks are your best bet, considering they have heavy damage with little harm done to them. Try getting creative and putting Orc Archers with fire arrows inside the Mumakil. This can make for a devastating blow to even a castle, and not just enemy soldiers.
Make a horde/battalion of archers and give them the Fire upgrade. Shoot the troll until it catches on fire (like Ents), then run away. The troll will die very quickly.
More powerful creatures
To make a Troll more powerful, have it pick up a tree as a club. It is slower, but much more powerful. To make an Ent more powerful, have it to pull boulders out of buildings or rock piles to throw at enemies. This is a very powerful long-range attack.
1. Hordes/Battalions with a Banner unit should be retreated when only a few remain to allow the ranked unit to regenerate.
2. Try to grab as many of the economy/outpost plots surrounding your base.
3. Always close your Castle Gate and build a Postern Gate instead.
4. Build two economy structures per one unit production building.
5. Fewer upgraded units are always better than many non-upgraded units.
6. Build economy structures in the back of the Camp/Castle and build unit production structures in the front.
177 or 359
BACK TO TOP