- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
- Mornin '16
- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
The Sims: Makin' Magic Cheats
PII 450, 128MB RAM, 4MB Video Card, 1.3GB HD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Oct 28, 03
|» All About The Sims: Makin' Magic on ActionTrip|
- FAQ (145KB)
Press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+C during game play to display a prompt in the upper left corner of the screen. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Enter [Exclamation point] at the prompt to repeat the last cheat entered. Enter a [Semi-colon] between codes to enter multiple codes at the same time. Additionally, most of the codes will only work with the unpatched version of the game.
rosebud - 1,000 Simoleons
In stead of just getting 1,000 Simoleons, type rosebud;!;!;!. (That would be 3,000.)
Never Go To Work rating
Press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+C during game and then type move_objects on. Then when the car is outside, go to buy mode and click on the car and delete it. Or else you can move the garbage can in front of it. Let it wait for one sim hour in order for it to pass. Dont forget to turn the cheat off with move_objects off.
No Bills rating
Press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+C during game and then type move_objects on, and delete the mailbox. Don't forget to turn it off by typing move_objects off.
162 or 293
BACK TO TOP