- COMIC: XCOM 3: Alien Plan Revealed
- Mornin '16
- New Skills and Mods Trailer for The Division
- FEATURE: Sexiest Non-Roided Men in Video Games
- New Rise of the Tomb Raider PC Patch Improves Graphics Options
- HTC Vive User Manual is Out, Shows Crazy Setup Requirements
- Unreal Engine 4 Video Shows Building VR within VR
- The Solus Project Heads to Early Access in February
- BMX Legend Dave Mirra Dies at 41
The Witcher Cheats
developer: CD Projekt RED
PIV 2400, 1GB RAM, 8.5GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 30, 07
|» All About The Witcher on ActionTrip|
- NO-INTRO FIX (1KB)
While playing dice, hold the Right Mouse Button. The game will be slightly faster and easier to play when you do not have to wait for the dice animation.
Upon gaining a level, meditate and set your talent points as usual.
After meditation, revisit your talent screen and right-click all of the talents you just learned. This will cause a ringing sound, but cause no visual change. You can now meditate again and have all of the talents again.
236 or 538
BACK TO TOP