- FEATURE: Why I Don't Have a Problem with the Bugs Plaguing Assassin's Creed Unity
- Titanfall's Never Been This Cheap
- Mornin '14
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Trailer
- Steam Sale Folks, Get Your Poor Suffering Wallets Ready
- Ubisoft's 300 Fixes for Assassin's Creed Unity
- Tales from the Borderlands Launch Trailer
The Witcher Cheats
developer: CD Projekt RED
PIV 2400, 1GB RAM, 8.5GB HDD, 128MB video card
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 30, 07
|» All About The Witcher on ActionTrip|
- NO-INTRO FIX (1KB)
While playing dice, hold the Right Mouse Button. The game will be slightly faster and easier to play when you do not have to wait for the dice animation.
Upon gaining a level, meditate and set your talent points as usual.
After meditation, revisit your talent screen and right-click all of the talents you just learned. This will cause a ringing sound, but cause no visual change. You can now meditate again and have all of the talents again.
231 or 455
BACK TO TOP