- Bethesda Officially Cancels Prey 2
- Halloween Steam Sale is On!
- Mornin '14
- The Dragon Age Keep is Open
- November's Games with Gold
- Assassin's Creed Unity Time Anomalies Trailer
- Randal's Monday Voice Actor Trailer
- Blizzard Believes World of Warcraft Will be Around in 2024
- REVIEW: The Evil Within
- First Shadow of Mordor DLC Info Revealed
- Zoe Quinn Calls for Gaming Companies to Speak Out Against GamerGate
- Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Features Celeb Co-op
Thief: The Dark Project Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: Looking Glass Studios
P166, 32MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Nov 30, 99
|» All About Thief: The Dark Project on ActionTrip|
These cheats work with v1.33 only
If you're tired of a particular mission, pressing "Control-Alt-Shift-End" will cause the mission to end and allow you to move on to the next mission.
You can give yourself loot by adding the line "cash_bonus" to your "dark.cfg." If set to an integer, its value is added to your loot total for loadout purposes.
You can start the game at a mission other than Lord Bafford's Manor by putting the line "starting_mission X" in your "dark.cfg," where X is the mission number to start at. When you select "New Game," you will start at that mission.
With 'cash_bonus 3000' added to your dark.cfg file, go into the game. When you get to the "Loadout" screen, immediately hit ESC, then SAVE, then quit back to the Desktop.
Go back into the game and LOAD the game you just saved. You'll return to the Loadout screen, and another 3000 gold will be added to your purse.
Repeat until you have as much gold as you want/need!
Proceed through the training section until reaching the courtyard. Fight with the guard until he retreats, then hit him until he stops. Take the key from the table and enter the area where the guard originally appeared. Move to the end of the hall and use the key on the door. Enter the door to reach a court containing a ball and scroll.
66 or 169
BACK TO TOP