- Former BioWare Writer Joins Beamdog
- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Tomb Raider Cheats
publisher: Eidos Interactive
developer: Core Design
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Oct 31, 96
|» All About Tomb Raider on ActionTrip|
Have Lara walk one step forward (with [Shift]), one step back (with [Shift]), rotate in three full circles to the right (with [Shift]), and jump forward (with [Alt]).
Have Lara walk one step forward (with [Shift]), one step back (with [Shift]), rotate in three full circles to the right (with [Shift]), and jump back (with [Alt]).
Successfully complete the game and load any previously saved level. Game play will begin will all weapons, unlimited ammunition, and more opponents.
90 or 221
BACK TO TOP