- RUMOR: Mass Effect 4 Will Release in 2016
- Ubisoft Deactivating Fraudulent ACU and FC4 Keys
- Dying Light PS4 Giveaway
- PREVIEW: Homeworld Remastered PAX South
- MS Sells 6.6 Million Xbox Ones in Q4 2014
- Dragon's Dogman Online Announced
- RUMOR: Joystiq Shutting Down
- The Witcher 3 14-mins Gameplay Footage
- Join Borderlands 3 Devs
- Mornin '15
- EA's Devilish New Need for Speed Game
- PREVIEW: Pillars of Eternity PAX South
- The Bard's Tale IV is Coming
- Homeworld Remastered Looks Bloody Nice
- Sony Europe Files 'Resistance' Trademark
- Final Fantasy XV Screenshots Surface
- Witcher 3 Developer Takes Strong Stance Against Paid DLC
- Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer Maps
- GTA V Conquers UK Again
- Dying Light Launch Trailer
- GTA V Top on Steam
Transport Tycoon Deluxe Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: n/a
|» All About Transport Tycoon Deluxe on ActionTrip|
Make Millions of Dollars the dishonest way!
Step 1: When a company is about to go bankrupt and asks you if you would like to purchase the company, say "No".
Step 2: Open up that company's window and purchase 75% of their stock. DO NOT CLOSE THAT WINDOW!
Step 3: Move the window off to the side of the screen and forget about it for 3 months of game time. The computer player will be declared bankrupt, but the displayed value of the company in the STILL OPEN company window will be in the millions!
Step 4: Sell the 75% of the company you own and you'll make a bundle!
Warning!!! This has crashed my system on several occasions! SAVE YOUR GAME BEFORE THE THREE MONTH MARK IS UP!!!
No Computer Aircrafts
To kill off the computers aircraft, build a big hill at the end of this runway and cover with lots of trees.
Money for the Tunnel
Go to the edge of the map, and from the shore build a tunnel towards the other side of the map, and you will receive the amount of money it costs to build the tunnel. You can get over $2,000,000,000.
Take Out CPU Buses
To kill the computer buses, build a snakelike railroad over his road, put a train on it and see how his buses are shortly waiting and then be destroyed. Be warned: Use it only on roads, which YOU don't need, else you could lose your own buses, trucks etc.
Good Ratings Made Easy:
When you rename a town, rename it "Happy Town", it will give your town a good rating.
90 or 214
BACK TO TOP