- Battlefield 1 Reveal Trailer
- Battlefield Announcement and Developer Q&A
- REVIEW: Battleborn
- The Legend of Zelda Enters the World Video Game Hall of Fame for 2016
- RUMOR: Another Battlefield Art Leak Surfaces
- Activision Would Worry about Call of Duty if They 'Stop Trying New Things'
- Voting Poll: Team Cap or Team Iron Man or...
- XCOM 2: Alien Huntters DLC Looks Like This
- Battlefield Announcement and Interview Later Today
- Mornin '16
- Nintendo's E3 2016 Press Conference Will be a One-Game Show
- E3 2016 PC Gaming Show Will Take EA's Usual Spot
- RUMOR: Next Battlefield Will be Battlefield 1944
- DOOM Launch Trailer and PC Requirements
- Call of Duty: Infinite Fanfare, People Downvoting Trailer
- Total War: Warhammer Will Launch With Full Mod Support
- Total War: Warhammer Developer Interview
- REVIEW: Kathy Rain
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor Trailer Released
- Watch Insanely Tough Dark Souls 3 Boss Go Down After One Hit
Ultima Online Cheats
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Sep 30, 97
|» All About Ultima Online on ActionTrip|
- BEGINNERS GUIDE (29KB)
The best way to gain money is ilegally but legally is saffer... Choose your side! Choose any character. If you're going ilegally it's often better to use a thief and any other if you like to be a safe, legal money gainer:
It's often better to tailor. Raise your tailor skill with a tinker, but don't forget to save some money to buy some yards of sheets, a sewing kit, scissors and yarns... Use the sewing kit first, then the scissors and the rest as you intend. Sell it to a clothes shop or something.
Write a book. That's what books are for. Then, sell to scribes.
Buy some scrolls, potions, runes and sell it. It often gives you money.
Fight. Sell the bones, and the entrails of the animal/beast and get some money!
There are more, but I'll let you to find out... :-)
The way to get the most money is to steal books from libraries and sell it to scribes. You'll get 6-7gps per book, so it's a good deal.
Find some PC and drag him/her to a place where you leave the protection of Lord British's guards, then, KILL HIM/HER!!! But look out! Although you can steal from him/her's dead body, he/she may report you to the guards, so stay on the look out!
I found this nifty bug (or is it not?): find a place with rooms and NPCs. Find an NPC near a room. Try to steal an object with little or no value. Log off before you get killed. Log on. When it gives you the chance of becoming a ghost or the penalties, choose the panalties... TA-DAAAAA!! The NPC's backpak is in the room and ready for the taking!
There are more, but, like in above, you must find out!
94 or 293
BACK TO TOP