- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption Cheats
developer: Nihilistic Software
P233, 64MB RAM
|ESRB rating: M
release date: Jun 06, 00
|» All About Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption on ActionTrip|
- WALKTHROUGH (35KB)
Start the game
with the -console parameter.
ie: C:\Vampire\vampire.exe -console
or "C:\Program Files\Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption" -console
In single player mode, press "~" to bring up the console. Type in any of the codes listed below (NOTE: Some codes can be applied to anyone in your party, simply click on their image before bringing up the console to enter the code):
god 0/1 1=God Mode on, 0=God Mode off
cash # Change cash to #
dropcash # Drops cash amount #
xp # Add # to XP
freecasting Cast disciplines without using blood
ai Turns off AI for enemy and your party
addalldisciplines # Increases all disciplines to #
revive Full health (Can be done after death)
vault Open personal vault from anywhere in-game
freeammo No need for ammo
stakme Stake self
killme True death (Revive cannot bring back)
totals List scene info (XP, Gold, etc)
addthing # Spawn item # (ie: Vitae, Dagger, etc)
advancement Brings up advancement window
framerate 0/1 1 = Show, 0=Off
poisonme Poison self
diseaseme Disease self
damage me Damage self
whereis Location stats
frenzyme Put Christof into frenzy
maxfps # Set maximum FPS to #
shapeshift # Shapeshift into # (ie: bat)
shapeshift Shapeshift back to normal
freeze Freezes body, but can still move around level
pause Pauses action
resume Resumes action
emit # Emit # from character's feet (ie: fire, gas)
jump Jump to level/waypoint (See below)
You may also try these codes:
Jump to Level or Waypoint
Use the "Jump" code to instantly jump to areas within the game.
Place a # after the level name to jump to waypoints on that level.
ie: "Jump Monastery2" and "Jump Monastery2 1".
WARNING: This will update your auto-save if you change to a different level. Also, by jumping to a different place in the game, it will not set off in-game switches that progress you further in the story-line. Be very careful with this cheat as it may cause you to restart the entire game. This cheat is best used for re-visiting areas in the game once you have completed it fully.
If you cannot save at a particular location, enter a gate to another waypoint. The game will auto-save and allow you to load from this point if you die. Note: To enabling saving at a particular location, update the game to v1.1.
128 or 325
BACK TO TOP