- Respawn and EA Join Forces for a New Star Wars Game
- Check Out These Weapons of Mass Destruction in New W40K: Inquisitor - Martyr Trailer
- Massive Star Wars Sale at the PlayStation Store
- LEGO Star Wars: The Fourth Awakens Trailer
- FEATURE: Top 4 Star Wars Vehicles and Ships With Video Game Potential
- Star Wars Games Very Cheap on Steam
- Mornin '16
- REVIEW: The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Battleborn Launches
- Dishonored 2 Will Sneak Onto Shelves This November
- It's Raining Corpses in the Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 3 Trailer
- Watch Dogs 2 Protagonist Possibly Leaked
- Chaos Warriors DLC Now Free Week One for Total War After Backlash
- REVIEW: Party Hard
- Call of Duty: Infinite War Screens Show More New Stuff
LEGO The Lord of the Rings Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: PS Vita, DS, Playstation 3, 3DS, Xbox360|
publisher: Warner Bros. Entertainment
developer: TT Games
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Oct 30, 12
|» All About LEGO The Lord of the Rings on ActionTrip|
Elrond (2nd Age)
Just go to codes and enter A9FB4Q
Unlock exclusive Elrond (2nd Age): A9FB4Q
There are 13 Bronze Trophies, 6 Silver Trophies, 7 Gold Trophies, and 1 Platinum Trophy.
And away he goes, Precious! (Silver): Use Smeagol to defeat Gollum when Gollum is the buddy.
Hobbits really are amazing creatures. (Gold): Complete all the HUB mini games.
I think I'm quite ready for another adventure! (Silver): Achieve True Adventurer in every level. (Single Player Only)
It's a dangerous business going out your door. (Bronze): Complete The Black Rider on the Road.
It's gone... (Gold): Complete Journey's End.
Let's hunt some Orc! (Bronze): Complete The Skirmish of Amon Hen.
My precious! (Gold): Collect every collectible.
Naughty little fly! (Bronze): Complete Shelob's Lair.
Not with 10,000 men could you do this... (Gold): Unlock all characters. (Single Player Only)
Of all the inquisitive Hobbits... (Silver): Collect all the Character Profiles.
On the precious... (Bronze): Complete The Taming of Gollum.
One does not simply walk into Mordor... (Silver): Simply walk into Mordor. (Single Player Only)
One Ring to build them all. (Platinum): Obtain all other Trophies.
Safe is where I'll keep you. (Bronze): Complete Track the Hobbits.
That is no trinket you carry... (Bronze): Complete The Camp at Weathertop.
That still only counts as one! (Silver): Defeat an Oliphaunt as Legolas.
The battle for Middle-earth is about to begin... (Bronze): Complete The Battle of Helm's Deep.
The day the strength of men failed. (Bronze): Complete The Battle of the Last Alliance.
The last laugh. (Gold): Use Tom Bombadil's laugh to destroy Sauron in Free play.
There and back again. (Gold): Get 100%. (Single Player Only)
There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. (Gold): Deliver all the treasure items.
They have been summoned... (Bronze): Complete The Paths of the Dead.
This day we fight! (Bronze): Defeat the Mouth of Sauron.
This is no mine... It's a tomb! (Bronze): Complete Moria: Balin's Tomb.
What about second breakfast? (Silver): Complete Weathertop in Free Play.
You and whose army? (Bronze): Complete The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.
You shall not pass! (Bronze): Complete Moria: Bridge of Khazad-dûm.
93 or 188
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP