- Gauntlet: Slayer Edition Going to PS4 in August
- Microsoft Offering $500K for New HoloLens Apps
- Street Fighter V Beta Details
- No More Dragon Age: Inquisition Content for the Last Gen
- Journey Journeys to PS4 This Month
- The Witcher 3 Patch Arriving This Week
- FEATURE: 5 Things the FFVII Remake Will Most Likely Remove from the Original
- No Man's Sky Looks Better And Better
- Mornin '15
- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
War Commander Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: 2001
|» All About War Commander on ActionTrip|
To activate cheat code:
1. Select units.
2. Click the LEFT girl head first and Click the RIGHT girl head second located at the Command menu bar at the lower right or the screen.
3.Click the Eagle in between the to girls. You'll hear the workd "OK" as confirmation that the code has been activated.
At the top Bar where you can see the date/time, Two Eagles are located both Left and Right. Press the Left Eagle to Activate God Mode or press the Right Eagle to Skip Level. You can also reload your ammo by pressing the Armalite located the the Command menu bar.
When maneuvering the scout, he should be camouflaged if possible. By doing so he will be capable of exploring enemy territory almost invisible. Use him as your main reconnaissance tool.
A scout teamed up with a sniper makes a deadly combination! The unmatched visual range of the scout gives the sniper the opportunity to delicately use his precision rifle.
Always watch if your troops are in defensive or offensive mode. Depending on the tactic you are going to use, the one or the other mode could be to your advantage.
The only unit which can erect buildings is the engineer. Use him to build your defensive perimeter.
Use the terrain to your advantage. Different terrain heights have different attributes which can change your attack and defensive abilities.
Watch out when darkness hits or rain is falling: The visual range of your units decreases drastically.
Maneuver your units into the safety of a civilian or military building. Depending on the number of units in a building visual range and firepower of these units can be increased.
Tanks and grenade launchers are the perfect long distance weapons. Use a scout to make out the target and then unleash your deadly force.
Look for ammunition crates lying around. Grab one of these with one of your units and the ammunition of the unit reaches maximum.
Do not throw hand grenades up towards a hill. It is very likely that they roll back into your direction and become boomerangs.
Watch for the ground surface you are moving on. Depending on the different surfaces you will be able to move faster or slower.
Never forget that heavy artillery like tanks or rocket launchers need quite some time to reload.
Use the air-strike to your advantage. The powerful air-strike called to action by your commander or your radio unit can be the decisive while devastating force in almost every the battle.
Keep an eye out for tank treads or footprints when scouting an area. These can be great hints on how the enemy moves and where he is about.
Achieving additional goals within a mission can hold extra supplies or even reinforcements.
137 or 349
BACK TO TOP