- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
War Commander Cheats
|ESRB rating: T
release date: 2001
|» All About War Commander on ActionTrip|
To activate cheat code:
1. Select units.
2. Click the LEFT girl head first and Click the RIGHT girl head second located at the Command menu bar at the lower right or the screen.
3.Click the Eagle in between the to girls. You'll hear the workd "OK" as confirmation that the code has been activated.
At the top Bar where you can see the date/time, Two Eagles are located both Left and Right. Press the Left Eagle to Activate God Mode or press the Right Eagle to Skip Level. You can also reload your ammo by pressing the Armalite located the the Command menu bar.
When maneuvering the scout, he should be camouflaged if possible. By doing so he will be capable of exploring enemy territory almost invisible. Use him as your main reconnaissance tool.
A scout teamed up with a sniper makes a deadly combination! The unmatched visual range of the scout gives the sniper the opportunity to delicately use his precision rifle.
Always watch if your troops are in defensive or offensive mode. Depending on the tactic you are going to use, the one or the other mode could be to your advantage.
The only unit which can erect buildings is the engineer. Use him to build your defensive perimeter.
Use the terrain to your advantage. Different terrain heights have different attributes which can change your attack and defensive abilities.
Watch out when darkness hits or rain is falling: The visual range of your units decreases drastically.
Maneuver your units into the safety of a civilian or military building. Depending on the number of units in a building visual range and firepower of these units can be increased.
Tanks and grenade launchers are the perfect long distance weapons. Use a scout to make out the target and then unleash your deadly force.
Look for ammunition crates lying around. Grab one of these with one of your units and the ammunition of the unit reaches maximum.
Do not throw hand grenades up towards a hill. It is very likely that they roll back into your direction and become boomerangs.
Watch for the ground surface you are moving on. Depending on the different surfaces you will be able to move faster or slower.
Never forget that heavy artillery like tanks or rocket launchers need quite some time to reload.
Use the air-strike to your advantage. The powerful air-strike called to action by your commander or your radio unit can be the decisive while devastating force in almost every the battle.
Keep an eye out for tank treads or footprints when scouting an area. These can be great hints on how the enemy moves and where he is about.
Achieving additional goals within a mission can hold extra supplies or even reinforcements.
135 or 264
BACK TO TOP