- Banjo-Kazooie Spiritual Successor Finds Publisher
- Zombi Leaving the Wii U for Consoles
- Comcept's Red Ash Funded by Outside Donation
- Ubisoft Swears They Had Evie in Mind Before the Gender Controversy
- PlayStation Plus May Let Subscribers Vote for Free Games
- Final Fantasy Explorers Travels to the West in 2016
- Sony Sold 3 Million PS4s in Q1 2015
- Blizzard Bans StarCraft 2 Cheaters
- Pixels: Turns Out to be A Shame, As Predicted
- Mornin '15
- Blizzard to Announce New WoW Expansion at Gamescom
- Nintendo Attributes Latest Profits to Amiibo and Splatoon Sales
- Early Access Game SpeedRunners Now an eSport
- The Following Expansion Announced for Dying Light
- LEGO Dimensions Story Trailer
- Razer Agrees to Honor Ouya's Free the Games Program
- No Man's Sky Could Get Oculus Rift and Morpheus Support
- OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood Coming to PC
- Diablo III Kanai’s Cube is Coming
Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness Cheats
publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
developer: Blizzard Entertainment
486/33, 8MB RAM, 1MB Video Card
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Nov 30, 95
|» All About Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness on ActionTrip|
Press [Enter] to display the two player message box, type one of the following codes, then press [Enter] again to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: A cheat may be disabled by repeating the code. Cheats will affect all players in multi-player mode.
on screen or showpath - Display map, except for fog of war
showmap - Display multi-player map
make it so - Faster building, upgrades, and unit production
it is a good day to die - Boost unit strength
it is a nice day to die - Reduce unit strengh
unite the clans - Instant win
you pitiful worm - Instant loss
glittering prizes - Increases gold, wood, and oil
valdez or spycob - Increases oil
hatchet or axe & saw - Faster wood chopping
deck me out - Armor and weapon upgrades
every little thing she does - Spell upgrades
there can be only one - Win entire game
tigerlily - Enable level select
orc <level number 1-14> - Jump to specified Orc level
human <level number 1-14> - Jump to specified Human level
ucla - Go Bruins message
netprof - Display flashing red line background
day - FIEF mode
fastdemo - Faster demo screens
tombstone - Disable Orc traps
noglues - Disable enemy magic
never a winner - Disable total victory
title - Toggle cheat mode, disable intro
allowsync - Allow multiplayer game surrender
Super Speed Attacks
Get 10 footmen and attack the enemy's base until the footmen die out. Come back to your base and make 2 elvin archers. As long as the two elvin archers are still alive, all of your attacks will be at maximum speed, which one guy can kill two.
Use the attack command (do not simply click on them) and your people will kill animals with one hit.
Keep clicking the mouse over the animals and they will eventually explode. Note: The explosion will not hurt anyone else.
Hear different unit phrases
Select a unit four times. Select it again to hear a different phrase. This may be done on every ground unit, air unit, and heroes. Depending on type, four to seven different phrases may be heard.
Sword from Warcraft
Build the human blacksmith and the highest upgrade sword from the original Warcraft will be there.
When the dialog box tells you hints about the game, keep on clicking "Next Hint". It will soon tell you things such as "Wear your helmet when you ride a bicycle" or "Tell your friends to buy Warcraft II", etc.
Tons of gold
At over 1,000,000 in gold, instead of displaying the amount of money you have the game will show "*tons*".
Use someone's magic, such as the Fireball, Holy Vision, Runes, or Death Coil, and press "Stop" immediately before they perform the spell. This requires precise timing. Note: It is easier to press S to stop faster.
101 or 206
BACK TO TOP