- Net Neutrality Rules Approved by FCC, Freedom?
- Capcom Issuing Refunds Over Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Valley of the Yetis Far Cry 4 DLC Releases in Marach
- See How Different FF Is in Type-0 HD Gameplay Trailer
- If Overkill Can Make Payday 2 Better on PS4 over Xbox One, They Will
- Nintendo Bringing Splatoon to PAX East
- Fable Legends Now Free-to-Play on PC and Xbox One
- Over 4 Million People Subscribe to FFXIV: A Realm Reborn
- REVIEW: Evolve
- Mornin '15 - PC Upgrade?
- DX 12 to Allow Mutli-GPU Between GeForce and Radeon?
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number to Release in March
- The Evil Within: The Assignment DLC Trailer and Release Date
- Battlefield Hardline has Gone Gold
- Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Unites Villains
- Shadow of Mordor The Bright Lord DLC Released
Warlords: Battlecry 3 Cheats
publisher: Enlight Software
developer: Infinite Interactive
PII 450, 128MB RAM
|ESRB rating: T
release date: May 19, 04
|» All About Warlords: Battlecry 3 on ActionTrip|
- UNDEAD GUIDE (17KB)
Revive dead hero in Ironman mode
If you play the game in Ironman mode and your hero dies, it's permanent but there's a way to revive your hero (works in version 1.0. The game developers tried to make it difficult, so it may not work in newer versions):
a.) Keep backups of the savegame data. You'll find it in the folder "Warlords Battlecry III" in your user data folder. Just copy the folder to another location and do it while your hero is still alive (the very moment your hero dies, all data of your hero gets invalid!)
b.) If your hero dies, exit the game and replace the savegame folder with your backup.
c.) Edit the registry! Don't start the game unless you changed these values!!!!!! Else your savegame data gets corrupted again:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enlight\Warlords Battlecry III]
d.) Start the game and you'll be able to select your hero again.
149 or 361
BACK TO TOP