- And the Winner of Far Cry Friday is...
- Valve Cracking Down on Requirements for Steam Early Access
- Free Sunset Overdrive Trial on Saturday Only
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Rogue
- Conflicks: Revolutionary Space Battles Looks Insane, In a Good Way
- Mornin '14
- Telltale Game of Thrones Teaser Trailer
- The Crew Goes Open Beta Next Week
- FEATURE: In-house Video: Keri Has a CE Problem - Dragon Age Inquisition CE Unboxing
- New Patch for Assassin's Creed Initiates Game
- Activision Claims CoDAW is 'Biggest Entertainment Launch of the Year'
- MGS V: Ground Zeroes Specs Revealed
- WoW Goes Back to 10 Million Subscribers
Warrior Kings Cheats
developer: Black Cactus
PII 350, 128MB RAM, 8MB Video Card, 500MB HD
|ESRB rating: T
release date: n/a
|» All About Warrior Kings on ActionTrip|
The save game file is in text format. Open the save game of your choice using Windows Notepad. Since the file is too big to manually get to where you want. Select Edit from the menu, and click Find. . Type MOTHER in the find box and click ok. Scroll down 10 or so lines until you find the lines that state:
Edit the values just how you like em (100000) will do nicely. You can also edit your character hit points, armor class, and experience.
Type the following cheats in the game:
GIMMEGIMME - Gives more resources
DOYOUSEE - Reveal map
MAKEMENAILS - Tough mode
NOTE: The tough mode works by making your units close to impossible to kill. However their health WILL lower but you will not see it until the cheat is deactivated or you load up a save. Also, becareful of ranged units as they can inflict critical hits which tough mode doesn't prevent your units from instantly dying.
135 or 240
BACK TO TOP