- 40% of Xbox Install Base Abandoned with Xbox One
- Yoshida Explains Why FFXIV Has a Subscription Model
- GameStop Halts All Xbox One Preorders
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Shares Gameplay Footage
- Hotline Miami 2 Trailer
- Levine Penning Script for Hollywood Movie?
- PS3 Update 4.45 Yanked Down After Bricking Consoles
- No PS3 Price Cut, Not in UK Anyway
- Hawken Mech Mechanics Technician Trailer
- Shadowrun Returns Delayed
- Mornin '13
- Navy Lieutenant Not Happy with Xbox One, Unloads on Microsoft
- Dead Space 4 Pushed Aside for New Star Wars Title
- Xbox Live Reduced Content for June 2013
- Xbox Live Marketplace Update: June 18th, 2013
- PSPlus Not Required for Auto-Updates with PS4
- Jimmy Fallon Plays With Xbox One
- Sega Says Phantasy Star Online 2 for the West is 'Delayed'
- Torchlight Free on GOG.com for Next 48 Hours
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown iOS Available This Week
- Best Games of E3 2013 - People's Choice
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Jun 11, 07
|» All About Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree on ActionTrip|
Unlock Expert Difficulty
Get a Gold Medal on Easy, Medium and Hard on a single exercise to unlock the Expert difficulty for that exercise.
Here's a breakdown on how all of the medals in the game are determined:
* 100g Brain - Bronze Medal
* 200g Brain - Silver Medal
* 300g Brain - Gold Medal
Platinum medals are determined by difficulty settings.
* Easy Level - 400g
* Medium Level - 450g
* Hard Level - 475g
* Expert Level - 500g
Free Platinum Medal
Quit out of the game four times in one minute (sixty seconds), and you will automatically earn a Platinum Medal.
85 or 119
BACK TO TOP