- Shenmue Creator 'Won't Be' Disappointed if Shenmue Doesn't Raise $10M
- Star Citizen Exec Producer Leaving?
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for PS4 Drops Next Week
- Minecraft: Story Mode Releasing Later This Year
- Bloodborne Patch 1.05 Will Improve Matchmaking
- Predator Bundle for Mortal Kombat X Releases July 7th
- ARK: Survival Evolved Tops Steam Sales
- Mornin '15
- COMIC: Gotham's Refund Knight
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII Cheats
|ON OTHER PLATFORMS: Xbox360, Xbox, PC, Playstation 3, Wii|
developer: Ubisoft Bucharest
|ESRB rating: T
release date: Mar 30, 07
|» All About Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII on ActionTrip|
All aircraft/missions/paint jobs
At the menu immediately following the choose pilot:
Press & Hold [-] + [+], then press (D-Pad) [Left], [Right], , x2, . A text message will appear at the top of the screen; "All aircraft and campaigns are unlocked". Also, all paint jobs including "Air Marshall".
God Mode, More Weapons damage
Pause the game during any mission or mini-game:
God mode: Press and hold [-] then 1,2,1,2 a message will appear
Weapons Damage: Press and hold [-] then 2,1,1,2 a message will appear
This works for every part of the game including all mini-games plus you will be able to save you need to do this for each mission or mini game with each plane you choose.
Additonal Flyable Aircraft & Upgraded Weapons
Unlocking the two mini campaigns (Dogfight & Bombing) is accomplished by beating the main campaign mode. Each mini campaign contains six missions. Once all six are complete, two more aircraft (per mini campaign) are unlocked. In addition, the weapons of the aircraft can be upgraded by completing the two mini campaigns.
330 or 353
BACK TO TOP