- Steam Christmas Sales Kick Off, Here's the First Batch
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Now Has Daily Challenges
- Square Enix Showcases 14 Playable Characters for Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
- Play Info Quest II, A Mojang Game Series
- Evolve Open Beta will be Xbox One Exclusive
- Telltale's Next Episodic Game is Based Upon Minecraft
- REVIEW: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Customization Items Trailer
- Bloodborne - Brand New Screenshots
- Mornin '14
- ET Cartridge from Landfill Ends up in Smithsonian Exhibit
- Activision Announces Two New Skylanders for Trap Team
- Interactive Dying Light Trailer
- Assassin's Creed Unity Patch is a Whopping 40GB on Xbox One
- Dragon Age Inquisition Free And Not Free DLC
- EA Confirms Anita Sarkeesian Not Working on Mirror's Edge 2
- Shadow of Mordor Story DLC Now Out
- Life is Strange Trailer
- Gabe Newell Brings Back Hatred, Apologizes
Contra Rebirth Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: May 12, 09
|» All About Contra Rebirth on ActionTrip|
Unlockable characters and difficulties
When you beat the game on a set difficulty, you will be able to unlock new secrets. The characters in the game are Tsugu-Min (a female android) and Plisskin (a lizard man). A new difficulty called Nightmare can be unlocked too. When the difficulty is set, any enemy that you destroy will shoot a blue ring projectile in your direction, and the more enemies you kill, the more blue rings will spread all across the screen, which will make it harder to avoid the attacks. To unlock all these new features, simply beat the game in a set difficulty and a new secret will be unlocked. Tsugu-Min is unlocked on Easy, Plissken is unlocked on Normal and Nightmare difficulty is unlocked on Hard.
Nightmare (new difficulty): Beat the game on Hard difficulty.
Plissken (new character): Beat the game on Normal difficulty.
Tsugu-Min (new character): Beat the game on Easy difficulty.
At the title screen, press +, 1 and 2 at the same time to access the Debug Menu, where you can access what character and weapons you can have, along with a Stage Select. You can also access test levels and a Sound Test and you can toggle whether you get hurt by enemies.
Press "+, 1 & 2" at the Title Screen: Access the Debug Menu
86 or 154
BACK TO TOP