- FEATURE: Riders of Icarus Hands-on
- Latest Mighty No. 9 Trailer Shows Beck's Dash Ability
- Prey 2 Rumors and Speculation Won't Die
- Xbox Rumor Round-up for E3
- New Vampyr Screens Show Duality of the Doctor
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Launch Trailer - Fast, Action-Packed and Colorful
- Battleborn Now Has Alani, And Will Soon Have Pendles
- FEATURE: Top 4 Funny Moments in Uncharted 4
- Titanfall 2 With Grappling Hook and Larger Maps?
- Mornin '16
- Valve Sued by Former Employee for Transgender Discrimination
- REVIEW: Lumo
- The Witcher 3 Blood and Wine Final Quest Trailer
- Activision Announces Skylanders Collectible Card Game
- Rocket League Becomes First Xbox One/PC Cross-platform Game
- New Battleborn Update in Time for Overwatch
- Overwatch Launches, GeForce Drivers Released
- Uncharted 4 Sells 2.7 Million
- The Division Gets Major Bug Fixed
- FEATURE: 8 Game of Thrones Characters That Would Make Amazing Video Games
Disney Epic Mickey Cheats
publisher: Disney Interactive
developer: Junction Point Studios
genre: Action Adventure
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 30, 10
|» All About Disney Epic Mickey on ActionTrip|
New Game +
Upon beating the game for the first time, reloading your save file you completed the game on gives you access to New Game + which carries over everything you collected over from the first playthrough and starts you off from the beginning of the game.
New Game +: Complete the Game.
Unlock Old Disney Cartoons
In the game there are 2D Transition Stages that take you from one section of the game to another. In these stages you can look for and collect a film reel, with one hidden in each of these stages. Collecting these gets you some rewards, including two hidden old Disney cartoons, when you speak to the cartoon in front of the Movie Theater in Mean Street. You can watch these cartoons off the Extras Menu on the Main Menu.
Mickey Mouse- "The Mad Doctor": Collect 20 Film Reels
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit- "Oh What a Knight": Collect 30 Film Reels
Unlocking Walt Disney's Apartment
In order to unlock the window above the Fire Station leading to Walt Disney's apartment, you must beat The Lonesome Manner and return to Mean Street. Talk to the Gremlin at the Penny arcade and he'll tell you theres another function of the machine, but he needs 30 Power Sparks to work it. Collect whatever remaining power sparks you need and give them to him. He'll tell you something has activated at the fire station. Jump up to the window above the door there, and Gus will ask if you want to enter. Inside are two gold E-Tickets with Oswald on them instead of the Mickey Mouse logo. They are worth 150 Tickets. Note: The Oswald Tickets, unlike the normal E-Tickets around the park, will not reappear.
Gilda's Lost Axe quest glitch
When you first arrive at Mean Street, talk to Gilda (the cow lady in front of the Fire Station) more than once to receive a quest to retrieve her axe, which she lost on Mickeyjunk Mountain. If you recover the axe in the "Slopes" area during your ascent up the mountain, when you reach Oswald's lair, thin out the giant Oswald face in the middle of the floor to reach a hidden room. When you come to the end of the corridor, you'll find some large, unthinnable metal bars, and Gus will offer you the opportunity to use Gilda's axe here to explore this area further; don't do this, and instead return it to Gilda upon returning to OsTown. When you return to Mickeyjunk Mountain later in the game, thin out the Oswald face again and go back to the bars. Gus will still think you have the axe, and you'll be able to use it to pry your way in and explore! You'll now be able to reap the rewards of both the "hero" and "scrapper" outcomes of this quest, while it will be officially recorded in your quest log as having gone the "hero" route.
42 or 230
BACK TO TOP