- Ubisoft Confirms Open Beta for Tom Clancy's The Division
- REVIEW: Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
- Overwatch Beta Resumes Today
- Far Cry Primal 101 Trailer
- Mornin '16
- Action Trippin' Ballscast #18 - Does Box Art Really Matter?
- XCOM 2 Bugs Need Fixing
- New Street Fighter V Trailer Highlights All 16 Characters
- Ubisoft Denies Consoles Held Back The Division on PC
- Hitman Beta Launches This Week
- Black Ops 3 Best-Seller in UK, XCOM 2 Way Behind
- Dark Souls 3 Opening Cinematic
- Titanfall 2 Will Include a Single-Player Campaign
- REVIEW: Unravel
- Red Dead Redemption on Xbox One: Now You Get it, Now You Don't
- XCOM 2 is All Over the Place
Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast Cheats
developer: Paon Corporation
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 08, 07
|» All About Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast on ActionTrip|
Complete certain cups to unlock more challenging difficulties:
Pro difficulty: Complete Sapphire Cup on Rookie
Unlock new cups
Complete a cup to unlock the next:
Diamond Cup: Complete Sapphire Cup on Rookie
Platinum Cup: Complete Diamond Cup on Rookie
Sapphire Cup: Complete Topaz Cup on Rookie
Selection Cup: Complete Diamond Cup on Rookie
How to access World 9
To go to World 9, you must get to World 8-4 without using any warp pipes. You will only have 1 life when you go to World 9, when you beat 9-4 the game will restart to 9-1 until you lose your life.
How to access World A - D
Each time you beat World 8-4, the game adds a star to the Super Mario Brothers 2 logo on the title screen. When you have eight stars, go to the title screen and hold A and press START on the controller.
Unlockable Stars on the Title Screen
Each time you clear World 8-4, you add a Star to the title screen.
Secret: Extra life at the flagpole
Before you touch the flag at the end of a level, make sure your coin total is a multiple of 11. (00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88 or 99). Touch the flag when the last digit of your remaining time is the same digit as your coin total and you'll receive a 1-Up. (For example, 55 coins and 275 time left, or 11 coins and 081 time left)
Warp Back To World 1
To warp back to World 1, you must be in World 3-1. Near the end of the stage, jump onto the spring and fly over the flagpole. When you land, run forwards, and you'll find the warp pipe that takes you back to World 1.
Warp To World 2
When you're in World 1-2, jump onto the bricks at the top. Run forwards, and you'll go past the pipe to exit the stage. Keep running, and soon enough, you'll find the warp pipe that takes you to World 2.
Warp To World 3
To warp to world 3, you must be in World 1-2. When you reach an area where there is a pipe, a few bricks, and a Steel-Shelled Koopa, hit the first brick on the left. A beanstalk will pop out. Climb up the beanstalk, and at the top, run forwards until you reach the warp pipe that takes you to World 3.
105 or 170
BACK TO TOP