- Bungie Could Lose $2.5 Million Due to Review Scores
- New Assassin's Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer
- Mortal Kombat X Controller Spotted in the Wild
- September Xbox Games with Gold
- The Order: 1886 Dev Defends Destiny Against Low Review Scores
- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Breaks 1 Million Sales
- Divinity: Original Sin Enriched With Free DLC
- Borderlands Getting Steamworks Multiplayer Support
- REVIEW: Destiny
- Mornin '14
- Far Cry 4 The Mighty Elephants of Kyrat Trailer
- Hearthstone Reaches 20 Million Players Milestone
- Valve Gets Saints Row Creative Director
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Developer Diary Part 3
- Destiny & The Sims 4 Britishly Triumphant
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Rumored for November 21
- Living in a Wasteland ... 2
- Notch Leaves Mojang After Microsoft Sale
- It's Official: Minecraft Creator Joins Microsoft
Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast Cheats
developer: Paon Corporation
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Oct 08, 07
|» All About Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast on ActionTrip|
Complete certain cups to unlock more challenging difficulties:
Pro difficulty: Complete Sapphire Cup on Rookie
Unlock new cups
Complete a cup to unlock the next:
Diamond Cup: Complete Sapphire Cup on Rookie
Platinum Cup: Complete Diamond Cup on Rookie
Sapphire Cup: Complete Topaz Cup on Rookie
Selection Cup: Complete Diamond Cup on Rookie
How to access World 9
To go to World 9, you must get to World 8-4 without using any warp pipes. You will only have 1 life when you go to World 9, when you beat 9-4 the game will restart to 9-1 until you lose your life.
How to access World A - D
Each time you beat World 8-4, the game adds a star to the Super Mario Brothers 2 logo on the title screen. When you have eight stars, go to the title screen and hold A and press START on the controller.
Unlockable Stars on the Title Screen
Each time you clear World 8-4, you add a Star to the title screen.
Secret: Extra life at the flagpole
Before you touch the flag at the end of a level, make sure your coin total is a multiple of 11. (00,11,22,33,44,55,66,77,88 or 99). Touch the flag when the last digit of your remaining time is the same digit as your coin total and you'll receive a 1-Up. (For example, 55 coins and 275 time left, or 11 coins and 081 time left)
Warp Back To World 1
To warp back to World 1, you must be in World 3-1. Near the end of the stage, jump onto the spring and fly over the flagpole. When you land, run forwards, and you'll find the warp pipe that takes you back to World 1.
Warp To World 2
When you're in World 1-2, jump onto the bricks at the top. Run forwards, and you'll go past the pipe to exit the stage. Keep running, and soon enough, you'll find the warp pipe that takes you to World 2.
Warp To World 3
To warp to world 3, you must be in World 1-2. When you reach an area where there is a pipe, a few bricks, and a Steel-Shelled Koopa, hit the first brick on the left. A beanstalk will pop out. Climb up the beanstalk, and at the top, run forwards until you reach the warp pipe that takes you to World 3.
103 or 125
BACK TO TOP