- Boss Key Productions Hires Former Staff of Neversoft, Irrational
- Sims 2 Ultimate Collection Free Today on Origin
- Going to Comic Con? You Might Get to Play Super Smash Bros.
- FEATURE: Burden of BioWare - Pandering to the Masses
- Sony Announces PlayStation PLAY Summer Program
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Release Date Revealed
- Mornin '14
- MS Ships 1.1 Million Xbox Consoles
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed to 2015
- Dragon Age Inquisition Delayed to November
- Assassin's Creed Unity Experience Trailer
- Gearbox Promises Borderlands 3 Will Happen
- Facebook Officially Owns Oculus Rift
- Riot Games Clearing Out Toxic League of Legends Players
- No Plans for Spec Ops: The Line Sequel
- REVIEW: The Wolf Among Us
- Halo Composer Triumphs in Legal Battle Against Bungie
- Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin\'s Creed Unity Experience Trailer 1 New Engine, New Gameplay
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty
- The Walking Dead: A Telltale Game Series - Season 2
The Walking Dead Season Two Episode 4 Trailer, Amid the Ruins
- Hyrule Warriors
Hyrule Warriors Zelda Wind Waker Trailer
- The Long Dark
Donkey Kong Country Returns Cheats
developer: Retro Studios
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Nov 21, 10
|» All About Donkey Kong Country Returns on ActionTrip|
Infinite DK Coins
In level 2-2 (Sloppy Sands), there is an area before the checkpoint pig with two squid turrets below a bridge. Using Diddy Kong's jetpack, super bounce from the lower squid to the higher squid shot out from the turrets. After hitting the higher squid just bounce again on the lower squid and rinse and repeat. You can keep repeating this for infinite DK Coins.
3 Extra Lives
Begin playing one of your game saves with a low battery charge on your remote to initiate a message from Cranky; he will warn that your battery is low and award you extra lives to help you out.
Bonus Music Galleries
After you've beaten a boss for a given section of the island, head back to the Extras Menu. You'll have unlocked a bonus music gallery that features the tracks played in the levels of that particular section. It's also worth noting that you must defeat the boss yourself; if you use Super Kong to get past the fight, you won't unlock the music.
Beach Music Gallery: Beat the boss of the Beach section.
Cave Music Gallery: Beat the boss of the Cave section.
Cliff Music Gallery: Beat the boss of the Cliff section.
Factory Music Gallery: Beat the boss of the Factory section.
Forest Music Gallery: Beat the boss of the Forest section.
Jungle Music Gallery: Beat the boss of the Jungle section.
Ruins Music Gallery: Beat the boss of the Ruins section.
Volcano: Beat the boss of the Volcano section.
46 or 157
BACK TO TOP