- REVIEW: Skylanders Trap Team
- Ubisoft Wants 'Endless Gameplay' for The Division
- The Witcher 3 Opening Cinematic
- Assassin's Creed Unity Now Available to Pre-Download on Xbox One
- Possible Halo 5 Release Date Leaked
- 'M' Rating on Dragon Age Because of Implied Fellatio
- Assassin's Creed Unity System Requirements
- Mornin '14
- CoD: Advanced Warfare Recommended Specs Unveiled
- Assassin's Creed Unity Open World Trailer
- 3D Realms is Back with 3D Realms Anthology
- Free Version of Xbox Music Getting Cut
- Xbox One Snapshot Feature in 2015
- Movie Time - Avengers: Age of Ultron Debut Trailer
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Intro Teaser
- Titanfall Update to Add...Co-op
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility Cheats
|ESRB rating: E
release date: Aug 26, 08
|» All About Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility on ActionTrip|
Create the 5 rainbows and reawaken the Harvest Goddess to access a New Game+ option (where you can play as your child, retaining all your current items, money and livestock).
New Game+: Beat the game (Reawaken the Harvest Goddess)
Easily Raise Shelly's Heart Level
Every time you speak to Shelly and request a rucksack upgrade, Shelly gains heart points - even if you don't have the items to create the upgrade. To easily get Shelly to 10 hearts, request the rucksack upgrade over and over when you don't have the necessary materials with you. This is useful because the amount of money you make working part-time at the Tailor Shop is based solely on Shelly's heart level; therefore, if you raise her heart level this way, you can easily make a lot more money in your part-time Tailor Shop work.
Increase Villagers' Affection Fast
Every day you can increase villagers' affection by 10% of a heart by giving them gifts until they no longer accept them. Giving them unliked gifts lowers their affection, but you are then allowed to give them extra gifts to make up for that lost affection. There is no limit to the number of unliked gifts you can give per day, and once you decrease their affection to zero it won't go any lower. However, you can continue to give them unliked gifts, which will still increase the number of favored gifts you can give. This effectively allows you to give an unlimited number of favored gifts, bypassing the 10% cap.
For example, you can raise a villager's affection to 1 heart in a day by first giving them 30 hated gifts and then giving them 10 loved gifts (The villager must start with less than 1 heart).
Similarly, you can raise a villager's affection to 10 hearts in a day by first giving them 330 hated gifts followed by 100 loved gifts. Note in this case it does not matter what the villager's affection is to start with since their affection will be lowered to zero after giving them 330 hated gifts regardless.
152 or 504
BACK TO TOP