- PlayStation Flash Sale Includes God of War and BioShock Infinite
- Legend of Grimrock 2 Now in Beta, Coming to iOS
- Assassin's Creed Unity Return to Form Trailer
- Disney Invites Wii Owners to Upgrade to Wii U Disney Infinity for Free
- First Light DLC Install Size
- Two Free Multiplayer Maps for The Last of Us
- Ancient Space RTS Revealed
- The Crew On the Road Trailer
- Mornin '14
- The Walking Dead Season 2 Finale Trailer and Release Dates
- New Destiny Launch Gameplay Trailer
- RUMOR: Xbox One to Offer 24-Hour Game Trials
- Nintendo Takes Smash Bros., Hyrule Warriors Outside of PAX Prime
- REVIEW: Madden 15
- Amazon Says Wii U Preorders Spiked the Most after Gamescom
- Borderlands 2 Free & The Pre-Sequel Pre-Order
Kirby's Return to Dream Land Cheats
|ESRB rating: E10+
release date: Oct 24, 11
|» All About Kirby's Return to Dream Land on ActionTrip|
Hard version of Stage 5-5
Once you enter stage 5-5, float above the doorway and you'll see what looks like a window with three bars on it. Press up to enter it as you would a normal doorway and you'll go through a much harder version of the stage. The four sections are 1) Water Galborus, 2) King Doo followed by Dubior, 3) Kibble Blade & Gigant Edge, 4) Bonkers & Moundo. In addition to being against harder enemies, the fights take place in smaller than normal areas. You can get the four Energy Spheres and the path is available on EX mode.
Copy Ability Rooms
Collect the designated number of Energy Spheres to unlock Copy Ability Rooms for easy access to Kirby's powers.
Copy Ability Room 1: Collect 20 Energy Spheres.
Copy Ability Room 2: Collect 40 Energy Spheres.
Copy Ability Room 3: Collect 60 Energy Spheres.
Copy Ability Room 4: Collect 80 Energy Spheres.
Collect a certain amount of Energy Spheres to unlock two new sub-games. These can be accessed aboard the Lor Starcutter, down the ladder after the main lobby.
Ninja Dojo: Collect 15 Energy Spheres.
Scope Shot: Collect 30 Energy Spheres.
Beat the Main game once to unlock the Following:
Arena Mode: Beat the game once
Extra mode: Beat the game once
Kirby Master video: Complete both arenas,and get %100 on Main and Extra game
Play as any character in Arena: Beat Arena once
Play as any character in True Arena: Beat True Arena once
Sound Test: Beat the game once
True Arena: Beat Extra Mode
Gain 30 Lives in the Bonus Jump Game
If you land on the 7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st floors in that order in the bonus jump game at the end of every level, the jump to the 1st floor at the end will reward you with 30 lives, instead of 30 Stars.
In Level 1, Stage 4, go all the way at the end in the first part of the level and walk into the dead end and go all left until you will see a gap and go into the bush with a black area, and you will find the HAL room. In In Level 6, Stage 5, in the 3rd room, go all the way at the end and fly up to those conveyor belts and go into that black area at the top of the conveyor belt. You will go into the cannon room and it will shoot you, and you will see the HAL blocks.
23 or 109
|»||Click here for more Kirby's Return to Dream Land cheat codes|
|»||Click here for more Kirby's Return to Dream Land cheats|
|»||Click here to find more Kirby's Return to Dream Land cheats|
|»||Click here for more cheat codes|
BACK TO TOP